About Dr. Sarath Babu Gillellamudi
Dr. Sarath Babu Gillellamudi is an IVF Doctor and Gynecologist practicing at Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine in Venkateswara Nagar, Vijayawada. Dr. Sarath specializes in General medical consultation, Minimal Access Surgery, Infertility assessment, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine insemination (IUI), Embryo Transfer procedures, and Pregnancy Care and management. He has several publications credited to his name and expertise at various national and international journals in his field of expertise. Dr. Sarath is actively involved in research projects. Dr. Sarath presented his work when he was invited as a guest speaker in national and international conferences. He has completed MBBS from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada and MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Ramaiah Medical College and Teaching Hospital, Bangalore. He has also achieved Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from Grants Medical Foundation, Ruby Hall Clinic located in Pune. He has gained more than two decades of rich experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine focuses on 5 values which includes Compassion, Competence, Customized, Confidentiality and Carefulness. You can now book a FREE appointment with Dr. Sarath Babu Gillellamudi at www.elawoman.com.
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada
- PG-Post Graduation - M. S. Ramaiah Medical College And Teaching Hospital, Bangalore
- Fellowship-Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery - Grants Medical Foundation, Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune
- FAIMER-Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - PSG Institute Of Medical Sciences, Coimbatore And ECFMG, USA
Dr. Sarath Babu Gillellamudi Reviews
- 4.2Value for
- 2.8Explanation of
All Reviews (2)
- Reviewed By : Shubhendu Nirmal | Treatment: IVF
I recommend this doctor
5 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: March 5, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Rajyam | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“ Waste hospital, they give importance to money only, they prefer IVF only if the possibility of IUI patients. ”
3 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Sept. 18, 2019, 4:22 a.m.