cure is visualised by the prestigious Patni Group - one of the doyens of the Indian information technology industry.Currie offers the best-in-class hassle-free healthcare through the latest medical technologies under the dedicated supervision of highly skilled healthcare specialists. This explain...
cure is visualised by the prestigious Patni Group - one of the doyens of the Indian information technology industry.Currie offers the best-in-class hassle-free healthcare through the latest medical technologies under the dedicated supervision of highly skilled healthcare specialists. This explains why each and every effort of ours is directed towards maintaining transparency across all levels, prioritising the convenience of every precious patient and customising the latest state-of-the-art technology to accelerate recovery.
Open 24 x 7
Ground Floor, Highstreet cum Highland Corporate Center, Kapurbavadi Junction,, Landmark : Near Big Bazaar., Balkum, Thane, Maharashtra, 400608
Pain Management Counseling
Revision Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
Orbital & Optic Nerve Decompression
Foreign Body in Eyes
Eardrum Rupture Treatment
Head and Neck Pain
Tinnitus Evaluation / Management
Head and Neck Infection Treatment
Ear Lobe Correction / Repair
Fracture Nasal Bone Correction
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Tongue Tie Release
Salivary Gland Surgery
Cosmetic and plastics Surgery
Laparoscopic / Open Hepatectomy for liver Tumours
Laparoscopic Staging of G.I. malignancy
Laparoscopic / open Gastrectomy
Laparoscopic Colorectal Resectional Surgery for cancer
Ela woman brings you the most experience and efficient Fertility Doctors in Delhi at one click for you. Also, we compare the doctors according to your fertility needs along with comparing the treatment packages as well as their success rate.
If you are wondering what is Test tube baby, you are in the right page. Test tube baby is a medical term for a human child who is conceived through a scientific process called IVF (In vitro fertilization) outside a woman’s body. Here the mother’s eggs from her ovaries and fertilized in a laboratory by father’s sperm. After that, the conceived embryo is attached to the mother’s uterus again for the normal development of the baby. These babies are as normal as other babies and they don’t lack any ability than other child. Today, it is a huge success over the world. However, test tube baby is suggested to people under certain medical conditions and they don’t have 100% accuracy.
IVF is the most effective for infertility. This procedure has gained momentum all over the world with its remarkable success with most helplessly damaged fallopian tubes, inexplicably sterile sperm counts and most hopeless infertility problems in human beings.
The process of IVF is complicated yet successful in most of the cases.
1. The specialists first make sure if the mother’s ovaries are producing multiple follicles. If not, a drug named gonadotropin is injected for the same followed by monitored ultrasound and hormone testing.
2. Excess fluid from ovaries are wiped out to see presence of eggs.
3. Ultrasound guided needles helps in retrieving eggs
4. The fertilization process of eggs starts with the sperms from the partner/donor
5. Embryo is created, cultured and monitored for 3-5 days.
6. Transfer of embryo into the mother’s uterus happens afterwards. Sometimes more than one or two embryos are also cultured. But their survival depends upon the mother’s health.
7. Pregnancy occurs!
These are some of the conditions where Test tube baby is suggested through IVF
1) If the father faces problems regarding sperm count and speed
2) If the mother has problems in her fallopian tubes such as blockage, weak follicles, or a
3) Low cervix response in mother
4) If either father/mother or both have some disease and they don’t want it to travel to their baby
5) Single parent/same sex parents are seen adopting this kind of technique for their desire to become parent