Surrogacy Centres in Philippines as the Last Hope for Childless Couples
Best Surrogacy Centres in Philippines
Surrogacy is a great achievement of modern science, which has given infertile couples the chance to enjoy fundamental rights of parenting children. It is an arrangement supported by legal agreement between the intended parents and a surrogate mother who agrees to become pregnant and carry the baby, give birth to the child and hand over the baby to the biological parents. Millions of couples across the world yearn for a child and when natural conception or conventional fertility treatment options like In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) fail, then surrogacy becomes the only last alternative. Asia has been a popular destination for surrogacy since 2002 also for foreigners due to flexible laws, highly specialized doctors and high success rates. Surrogacy centres in Philippines stands at the forefront of surrogacy services as they provide moral, emotional, ethical and most advanced technical support to couples who are trying out to find a solution to fulfill their dream of a family at affordable surrogacy cost.
Why Choose Surrogacy Centres In Philippines?
Surrogacy centres in Philippines have been successful in providing high success rate surrogacy services to patients at least legal requirements. The cost of surrogacy at IVF centres in Philippines is reasonable and surrogacy centres in Philippines largely help couples who could not conceive through other ART treatments. It is this mission that all the doctors- embryologist, ultra-sonologists, andrologists, IVF experts and psychologist in these surrogacy centres are trying to full fill. Lawyers in Philippines are also easy to acquire who help in making a legal document, under strict guidelines. Here are a few reasons why you should choose surrogacy centres in Philippines:
- Surrogacy laws are more flexible
- The success rate of gestational surrogacy with egg donation is much better in Philippines
- Infertile couples can have their own biological child through gestational surrogacy
Advantages of Surrogacy in Philippines
- Philippines has the best healthcare infrastructure in Asia
- Widely connected metro offers the best and easy mode of transportation
- Availability of highly experienced doctors
- Easy availability of resources
- Cosmopolitan and low cost of living
- Surrogacy centres in Philippines meet all medical standards
- All treatment facilities under one roof
Procedures Followed For Surrogate Mother/Intended Parents/ Egg Donor in Surrogacy Centres In Philippines
- Counseling session for surrogates as preparation for the whole process
- Stimulation for making eggs (Tablets and injection) for IP / ED.
- Egg pickup after thirteen days of stimulation
- Fresh or frozen semen on the same day for fertilization
- Embryo transfer 3-5 days later (SM)
- Medication for luteal support (SM)
- Pregnancy test fourteen days later to confirm pregnancy
Who Can Opt Surrogacy In Philippines?
Some women are unable to conceive a baby through infertility treatments like In-Vitro Fertilization(IVF) or Intrauterine Insemination (IUI). This can be a result of failure of the embryo to implant, repeated miscarriage, hysterectomy or a pelvic disorder. Some women experience problems such as dangerously high blood pressure, a heart condition or liver disease, and these women can face serious health risk during pregnancy. Such patients seek options of surrogacy.Surrogacy is recommended for patients who cannot conceive a baby to term due to:
- Advanced age
- Hysterectomy or uterus removed for any reason
- Small or abnormal uterus
- Repeated implantation failure or miscarriage
- Repeated IVF failure
- Any risk to life associated with pregnancy (heart disease, severe endometriosis etc.)
Typical Treatment Chart and Steps Taken in Surrogacy Centres in Philippines
Surrogacy centres in Philippines offer a complete range of treatment options and have all necessary facility to help you have a baby.
- All surrogacy centres in Philippines require a valid reason for egg donation or surrogacy.
- Surrogacy centres in Philippines also help you to choose a surrogate mother by sending through her medical records and diagnosis. Some hospitals also provide legal processing and documentation for hassle-free treatment
- Donor egg and sperms are also provided in some cases.
- Philippines surrogacy centres maintain constant contact with you as per your dates of availability and keep you informed about the development and progress of the pregnancy.
- The surrogacy centres in Philippines have a team of associated doctors to take care of the health of mother and baby during the entire pregnancy to ensure the birth of a healthy child
Treatments Performed in Surrogacy Centres in Philippines
- IVF / Gestational Surrogacy:This is the most preferred and common form of surrogacy. In this treatment procedure, a woman undergoes pregnancy created by the egg and sperm of the couple. The husband’s sperms through the process of In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) or Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) fertilizes the egg of the wife in a contained laboratory environment, and the embryo is transferred into the surrogate’s uterus. The surrogate carries the pregnancy for nine months until the baby is born. Gestational surrogacy can also be done by donor sperm and donor egg wherein the resulting child is genetically unrelated to the intended parents and surrogate.
Gestational Surrogacy is performed by IVF centres in Philippines in the following cases:
- IVF surrogacy is indicated in women whose ovaries are producing eggs but they do not have a uterus. For example, congenital absence of uterus (Mullerian agenesis) or surgical removal of the uterus (hysterectomy) due to cancer, ruptured uterus or severe hemorrhage in Caesarian section.
- A woman whose uterus is malformed (Unicornuate uterus, T shaped uterus, Bicornuate uterus with rudimentary horn) or is damaged (T.B of the endometrium, severe Asherman’s Syndrome) or at risk of rupture and is unable to carry pregnancy to term can also be recommended for IVF surrogacy.
- Women who have repeated miscarriages or have repeated failed IVF cycles may be advised IVF surrogacy in view of unexplained factors, which could be responsible for failed implantation and early pregnancy loss.
- Women who suffer from medical problems like diabetes, cardio-vascular disorders, or kidney diseases like chronic nephritis, whose long-term prospect for health is good but pregnancy would be life threatening.
- Woman with Rh factor incompatibility.
- Surrogacy Using an Egg Donor:Sometimes parents, who choose to have a gestational surrogate carry their child, cannot genetically contribute to their offspring due to infertility problems nor do they wish to have their surrogate mother be the genetic mother. Parents in these situations usually rely on outside assistance via sperm and/or egg donation. In this process, the egg donor undergoes hormone therapy over the course of 2-3 weeks, which causes her ovaries to release more than one egg. Aroundfifteen eggs are usually harvested during a typical surgical procedure. The eggs are then inspected for quality and are immediately fertilized with sperm from the intended father or donor. The embryo is then inserted to the uterus of the surrogate mother to carry the child. This procedure is legal in several countries including Asia where due to excellent medical infrastructure, high international demand and ready availability of surrogates. Surrogacy centres in Philippinesall perform surrogacy using donor eggs and not surrogate’s eggs as it may lead to legal complication
- Altruistic Surrogacy:Altruistic surrogacy is a form of surrogacy where the surrogate mother receives no financial reward for her pregnancy on the relinquishment of the child. The altruistic surrogate can be a member of the family or a friend. They must be helping the intended parents without any kind of financial favor from them. They will only receive reimbursement for medical costs. In many countries, this is the only type of surrogacy that is legal.
- Commercial Surrogacy:Commercial Surrogacyis a form of surrogacy in which a gestational carrier receives financial reward to carry a child to maturity in her womb. This procedure is legal in several countries including in Asia, particularly in Philippines where due to excellent medical infrastructure, high international demand and ready availability of surrogates, it is reaching industry proportions.
Gestational Surrogacy ServicesProvided by Surrogacy Centres in Philippines
Philippines surrogacy centres are known for providing all forms of gestational surrogacy services under one roof at reasonable prices:
- Surrogacy with your own eggs
- Surrogacy with donor eggs
- Surrogacy with frozen embryos
- Surrogacy with frozen eggs
- Surrogacy with donor eggs and sperms
Legal Aspect of Surrogacy in Philippines
Surrogacy in Philippines is much simpler and cost-effective than anywhere else in the world. There are an increasing amount of intended parents who choose Philippines as their surrogacy destination. The main reason for this increase is lesser cost of surrogacy and better flexible laws. In 2008, the Court of Asia held that commercial surrogacy is permitted in Asia. That has again increased the interests of medical tourists going in for surrogacy in Asia. Philippines is emerging as a leader insurrogacy procedures due to high success rate and wide options for surrogacy centres.
Surrogacy Cost in Asia
Surrogacy centres in Philippines charge much lesser compared to US where it is much higher. Moreover, laws in the UK and US do not allow the surrogate woman to charge the childless couple; whereas in Asia there are no laws preventing a surrogate woman in accepting compensation for renting her womb.
Many surrogate arrangements are made through agencies that help match up intended parents with women who want to be surrogates for a fee. The agencies like Elawoman often help manage the complex medical and legal aspects involved in the process. Surrogacy arrangements can also be made independently but should be within the legal bonds.
Surrogacy cost in Asia is nearly one-third of the cost in Surrogacy than in other countries. Even traveling, boarding and lodging in quite inexpensive. There are different surrogacy packages for self-eggs, donor eggs and donor sperms. We even have an ensured take home baby package, which includes donor eggs. There is complete transparency as the schedule of payment is given to the patient at the time of signing all documents. Surrogacy centres in Philippines do not have any hidden costs at any stage of the treatment, other than the stated package.
TheSurrogacy Cost in Philippinesmay include:
- All consultations, blood tests for intended parents.
- Blood tests, ultra sound for intended mother.
- All medications including injection for stimulation.
- Egg pickup.
- Sperm washing and processing.
- Semen freezing (3 samples)
- IVF-ICSI, blastocyst culture and vitrification.
- Arrangement and preparation of surrogate.
- Surrogacy agency charges.
Recruitment and Compensation
- Surrogate preparation or medication
- Surrogate compensation
- Surrogate counseling and special instructions.
- Background and medical checkup.
- All investigations and medication during pregnancy.
- All time access to a doctor in a dedicated clinic.
- Hospitalization during pregnancy.
- Delivery charges.
- Post delivery care of the surrogate.
Legal and Other
- Legal and other documentation.
- Help in getting medical visa and other documentation.
- Birth certificate of baby/babies.
- Administration and handling charges.
Programs Performed in Surrogacy Centres in Philippines
- Help intended parents to select a suitable surrogate
- Provide psychological and emotional support to both surrogate and intended parents during surrogacy.
- In house lawyer to help with all legal requirements.
- A surrogacy program coordinator for all help to both surrogates and intended parents.
- Medical and psychological screening of the surrogate.
- Surrogate must have one normal child and have undergone medical, genetic history and a printed payment schedule for both surrogate and intended parents for transparency.
- Provide all assistance to surrogate mother during pregnancy, labor and delivery.
- Health checkup during pregnancy at regular intervals.
How Elawoman is Helping Infertile Couples Seek Surrogacy treatment in Philippines?
Surrogacy centres in Philippines are among the best and most successful provider of surrogacy in Asia. Infertility treatment facilitator like elawoman.com provides personal service and assistance to each and every intended parent from a wealth of resources, all in accordance with the actual needs of each intended parent. Elawoman is passionately dedicated to the vision of creating life and help you choose the best infertility doctors andsurrogacy centres in Philippines.Call at + 91 8929020600.