About Dr. Vandana Singh
Dr. Vandana Singh has years of experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. She has pursued MBBS from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut in 2003. Later, she went on to pursue MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur. Dr. Vandana Singh has also done a Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management (CCEBDM) from Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI), New Delhi, 2014. She completed her laparoscopy training from AIIMS, New Delhi. She is currently practicing at The Women Clinic, Sector 20, Noida. She is also working as a consultant at Kailash Hospital and Apollo Hospital, Noida.
- MBBS - Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut , 2003
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - GSVM Medical College Kanpur , 2008
- Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management (CCEBDM) - Public Health Foundation of India(PHFI), New Delh , 2014
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded Second Prize For The Poster-“A Clinical Study Of Programmed Labour And Its Outcome” Presented In 18th Annual Conference Of Up Chapter Of Obstetrics And Gynecology, Kanpur In 2006
- Thesis for MS (Obst and Gynec) CSJM University, Kanpur. “Study Of Patient Managed By Programme Labour” In 2008
- Laxmi Bai Kelkar Naari Prerna Samman In 2015
C-38 Sector 20 NOIDA, Landmark: Near DM Camp Office, Noida - 201301
Dr. Vandana Singh Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 4.0Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Sonal Doomra | Treatment: Pregnancy Care
“ Dr. Vandana Singh guided me well during my pregnancy time. She made the journey smooth and easier for me. Thank you, ma'am. ”
8 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 26, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Mehul Verma | Treatment: Infertility Evaluation
“ Dr. Vandana can add more features to her fertility clinic for the welfare of the patients. This is something I felt which needs to be improved in this clinic. ”
4 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: June 1, 2017, 4:12 a.m.