About Dr. Shobha Chaturvedi
Dr. Shobha Chaturvedi is a renowned obstetrician and gynecologist in Noida. Dr. Shobha pursued MBBS and MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Kings George Medical College, Lucknow in the year 1974 and 1984. After this, she continued Advance Course in Assisted Reproduction Techniques from the University of Birmingham in 1996. She is presently a proud member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI), Member of Indian College of Maternal and Child Health (FICMH) and Member of Fertility Society of India. Dr. Shobha provides the fertility and gynecological treatments including High-Risk Pregnancy Care, In Vitro Fertilization Treatment (IVF), Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD) and Intrauterine Insemination (IUI). Currently, Dr. Shobha is providing her fertility and gynecology expertise at Advanced Fertility Care Centre and Jaypee Hospital based in Noida.
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow , 1974
- MD-Doctor of Medicine - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow , 1984
- Advance Course in Assisted Reproduction Techniques - University of Birmingham, UK , 1996
Awards and Recognitions
- Advance Course in Assisted Reproduction Techniques - University of Birmingham In 1996
- Delhi Medical Council
- Member, Indian College of Maternal & Child Health (FICMH)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Member Fertility Society of India
- 37381, Delhi Medical Council, 2008
J-56, Opposite GIP Mall, Pocket J, Sector 18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301
Dr. Shobha Chaturvedi Reviews
- 3.5Value for
- 3.5Explanation of
All Reviews (2)
- Reviewed By : Sushila Rajput | Treatment: Normal Vaginal Delivery
“ I had my delivery done by Dr. Shobha Chaturvedi. It was a normal delivery. The doctor speaks so politely and believes in prompt actions. I was always attended by her at the time of need. ”
3 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 23, 2017, 11:45 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Ashleigh Bell | Treatment: IVF
6 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 21, 2017, 2:07 p.m.