About Dr. Richika Sahay Shukla
Dr. Richika Sahay Shukla is a gynecologist and obstetrician who pursued MBBS from MGM Institute of Health Science, Navi Mumbai in the year 2001. Then, she pursued DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology from National Boards of Examinations, Ministry of Health, Government of India in 2005. She has a rich experience of practicing in fertility treatments like In-vitro Fertilization, hysteroscopy and laparoscopic surgery. Presently, she is practicing at India IVF Clinic branches of Gurgaon Sector 40, Noida Sector 10 A, Noida Sector 11 as well as India IVF Healthskool Sector 50 Noida. Dr. Richika is a proud member of the Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies in India (FOGSI) and Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - MGM Medical College , 2001
- DNB-Diplomate of National Board - National Board of Examinations, Ministry of Health, Government of India , 2005
Awards and Recognitions
- Fellowship in Assisted reproductive technology ART(IVF-ET/ICSI)
- Advanced and basic training in Gynecological endoscopy
- Certificate course in Ultrasonography & Doppler .
- Certificate course in Gynaecological laparoscopic surgery from FOGSI- ETHICON INSTITUTE,N.DELHI .
- DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology) from National Board of Examinations
- MBBS (Gold Medallist) from M.G.M.Medical College & Hospital, Jamshedpur
Suite 4, C 51, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201309
Dr. Richika Sahay Shukla Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.5Explanation of
All Reviews (2)
- Reviewed By : Jagtap Audumbar Nivrutti | Treatment: IVF
3 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 15, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Sarita Jaiswal | Treatment: Caesarean Delivery
“ Dr. Richika Sahay Shukla completed my caesarean delivery with care and precision as I recovered quickly. I would definitely suggest her name to my family and friends. ”
6 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: March 4, 2017, 4:50 p.m.