Dr. Mamta Sahu is a famous gynecologist and IVF doctor in Noida and has a vast medical experience to her name. She completed multiple degrees such as MBBS, DGO, Diploma in Endoscopy and MRCOG to serve patients in a better way. She is working at multiple centres including Dr. Mamta Sahu Clinic, Mangalam Ob Gyn Clinic and Chikitsa NMC. She pursued MBBS from LPS Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, 1994. Later, she went on to pursue DGO from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, 1998. She also secured Vijaya Patil Gold Medal during her MRCOG. Dr. Mamta is also trained in the techniques of gynecology endoscopy from Kiel University, Germany. She is currently working at Dr. Mamta Sahu Clinic, Sector 52, Noida.
- MBBS - L.P.S Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur , 1994
- DGO - Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi , 1998
- Diploma in Endoscopy - Kiel University, Germany , 2013
- MRCOG - Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London , 2014
Awards and Recognitions
- Winner of Vijya Patil Prize Medal (MRCOG, London) In 2014