- Reviewed By : Santosh Singh | Treatment: MESA
“The facilities at Veda Fertility and Urology Care are fine but then the staff behavior was much aggressive.”8 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: July 27, 2017, 9:47 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Kshitij Verma | Treatment: Infertility Evaluation
“My husband and I visited Veda Fertility Care for our infertility assessment appointment. It was a decent experience for us and we did not face any negative issues at the fertility center.”7 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: July 24, 2017, 7:10 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Laxmikant Mishra | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“Veda Fertility and Urology Care, Mira Road helped us to have our babies after several failures. As suggested by Dr. Sheetal Pandey Tejwani, we went for IUI treatment. It was successful and a few weeks back my wife delivered twin babies. So happy!”5 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: May 28, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Kalpana Yadav | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“My experience at Veda clinic was not so good. My case was not taken seriously by the staff. They were not supportive.”5 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: June 10, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Rohitash Sharma | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“My wife underwent IUI treatment which was a satisfactory experience for us. My wife is 4 months pregnant today and we are waiting for our baby by the end of the year.”3 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: Feb. 9, 2017, 3:01 p.m.