About Dr. K.K. Gopinathan
Dr. K.K. Gopinathan is an eminent Infertility and IVF Specialist. He is also a consultant Gynecologist and Obstetrician in Malappuram. He is currently practicing at Center for Infertility Management and Assisted Reproduction (CIMAR) Edappal and Mom Premium Womens Hospital. He specializes in Infertility Evaluation, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Laparoscopic surgery, Antenatal care, as well as Normal and Cesarean delivery procedures. As an experienced surgeon, he has carried out more than 25,000 Laparoscopic surgeries with high-success rates. Dr. Gopinathan was the former State President of Kerala Association of Gynecological Endoscopist (KAGE) as well as Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecologist Societies of India (FOGSI) has recognized him as a Laparoscopic trainer. He has efficiently completed his MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka University in 1974. Then, he went on to complete DGO from Calicut Medical College, the University Of Kerala in the year 1977 and MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Trivandrum Medical College, the University Of Kerala in 1978. He has been working in the field of Infertility treatments and Gynecology for nearly two and half decades now. Book an appointment with Dr. K.K. Gopinathan at Elawoman.com.
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka University , 1974
- DGO-Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics - Calicut Medical College, University Of Kerala , 1977
- MD-Doctor of Medicine - Trivandrum Medical College, University Of Kerala , 1978
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medal for "Laparoscopic Sterilization in Post Partum Patients An Overveiw" In 2001
- Gold Medal for "Laparoscopic Ovarian Wedge Resection" In 2005
Pattambi Road, Edappal, Malappuram District, Kerala, India - 679576
Dr. K.K. Gopinathan Reviews
- 3.5Value for
- 3.5Explanation of
All Reviews (1)
- Reviewed By : Mishri Devadhikar | Treatment: IVF
8 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 4, 2017, 4:56 a.m.