Hysteroscopy may be done to find solutions to all/some/one of the following conditions-
- Examine and treat small fibroids and polyps in uterus, which may lead to uterian cancer.
- To control and remove endometrial ablation (problem in the uterus lining)
- Find the possible causes of regular miscarriages.
- As a test to diagnose endometrial cancer.
- Find and remove a badly placed or lost Intra-uterine device (IUD).
- To examine the blockage conditions of fallopian tubes (Hydrosalpinx, Pyosalpinx, Hematosalpinx, Chronic Salpingtis etc.)
- Whether the uterus has scar tissues or not which is a prime cause of infertility in women.
- Find solutions to severe cramping and abnormal bleeding during menstruation.
- To find solutions to bleeding after menopause.