About Dr. Ramna Banerjee
Dr. Ramna Banerjee is a Gynecologic Surgeon and an Obstetrician in Kolkata. With an experience of over 2 decades, she treats the patients which are suffering from various gynecological problems such as Abnormal Vaginal bleeding, Vaginal Yeast Infection etc. She is an expert at handling cases where there is a high-risk pregnancy, colposcopy, and pregnancy care. She has completed her MBBS from Calcutta National Medical College And Hospital, Kolkata in 1997. She is an MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Calcutta National Medical College And Hospital located in Kolkata in 2003 and gained her DGO diploma Medical College, Calcutta in 2000. She is an esteemed member of the Royal College Of Obstetricians And Gynaecologists London since 2006. Later she enrolled herself in CCST, London for further training. She is currently practicing at two different clinics namely Gynae Clinic, Lake Gardens, Barasat and Phulbagan and Apollo Clinic, Lake Town, and Bansdroni, both situated in Kolkata. She also practices at a Multi-Speciality Clinic Dipti Pharmacy Polyclinic which is situated in Santoshpur Avenue, Kolkata.
- MBBS - Calcutta National Medical College And Hospital, Kolkata , 1997
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Calcutta National Medical College And Hospital, Kolkata , 2003
- MRCOG - Royal College Of Obstetricians And Gynaecologists London , 2006
- DGO - Medical College, Calcutta, , 2000
- CCST - -Obsteticians and gynecology - Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, , 2014
1317, Krishna Nagar Road, Barasat, Near Fire Brigade, Ashok Colony, Barasat, Kolkata, West Bengal
Dr. Ramna Banerjee Reviews
- 5.0Value for
- 2.8Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Rashmi Dubey | Treatment: Hysterectomy
“ Dr. Ramna Banerjee guided me and my husband in a nice way when I was asked to opt for hysterectomy procedure. ”
7 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: June 16, 2017, 1:27 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Sarita Sikha | Treatment: Normal Vaginal Delivery
“ I decided to go to Dr.Ramna and trust me it was only she who made it possible (rest others had given up their hope). For my family it was a miracle which happened due to her expertise n patience n trust on her patient. ”
9 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: May 15, 2017, 10:53 a.m.