Dr. V.P. Paily is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Rajagiri Hospital in Aluva, Kerala. He has completed his MBBS from Kottayam Medical College in 1968 and then did his MD from Calicut Medical College in 1973. Later Dr. Pally finished his MRCOG and FRCOG from Royal College at the UK. Dr. Pally worked as an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Mother Hospital and Raji Nursing Home in Thrissur.
Dr. V P Paily works hard as a Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist and believes in providing help to as many patients as he could. He likes to attend various conferences held at different cities so he could impart his knowledge about gynaecology. He believes that, by attending workshops conducted by various institutions, he could enhance his understanding of a patient's mind-set which would eventually help him treat the patient better. Dr. V P Paily is known for his humble nature and tender care of patients. The efficiency, dedication, precision and compassion offered at the clinic ensure that the patient's well-being, comfort and needs are kept of top priority.
Dr. V P Paily his patients are completely confident and well aware of the procedures, setting their expectations right. He is admired for his ethical practice and dutifulness. His dedicated effort to improve quality of service to his patients is extremely appreciated and exhibited in his actions. He is the personal favorite of his patients not just for the skilled doctor he is, but also for his amazing personality. His commitment to excellence is focused on the needs of each woman throughout all stages of life.
Dr. V P Paily passionate about delivering the highest standard of healthcare. Dr. V P Paily with his patients to gain detailed understanding of their condition and offers and considerate insights that help in creating an affordable and effective treatment plan for patients. With the cutting-edge medicine, state-of-the-art infrastructure and personalized nursing care, he make sure that the patients are his priority. Dr. V P Paily closely with his patients to gain detailed understanding of their condition and offers and considerate insights that help in creating an affordable and effective treatment plan for patients. He has a 42 years of experience in the field of Gynecology and Infertility.
Dr. V P Paily is well known for his dedicated and compassionate patient care. He himself felt rewarded when his patients turn up with their children. Through his innovative thinking and cutting-edge treatments protocol he maximise the chance of pregnancy to every patients. His patients come from all over Kerala. He incorporates better methods to further improve the quality life of patients who have had a fertility Issues. With his innovative thinking and cutting-edge treatment protocols, he maximizes the chances of pregnancy and minimizes the chances of complications.
- Consultant - Mother Hospital Thrissur - 1998 to 2015
- Consultant - Raji Nursing Home Thrissur - 2003 to 2015
- Professor - Jubilee Mission Medical College - 2007 to 2015
- Assoc.Professor and Professor - Govt Medical College, Thrissur - 1990 to 1998
- Consultant and HOD - Dammam Maternity Hosp. , Saudi Arabia -1984 to 1990
- Senior Registrar - Simpson Memorial Mat. Pavilion, Edinburgh - 1983 to 1984
- Registrar - Western General Hospital, Edinburgh - 1980 to 1983
- Tutor and Assist Professor - various Medical Colleges in Kerala - 1968 to 1980
MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Member, Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Past President, Kerala Federation of Obst. & Gynecology (KFOG)
- State Coordinator, Confidential Review of Maternal Deaths, Kerala.
- State Coordinator, Emergency Obstetric Care and Life Support, (EMOCALS), Kerala
- State Coordinator, Quality Standards in Obstetric Care, Kerala ( A joint project of Govt of Kerala, NICE International and KFOG)
- Editor, “ Why Mothers Die, Kerala-2004-05 ”
- Editor “ Why Mothers Die, Kerala-2006-09“
- Editor- Obstetric Management Protocols , First Edition. 2001
- Chapters in several books and articles in several journals (national and international)