Kamal Hospital is a Gynecology Hospital in Jalandhar. The services provided by the hospital are infertility treatments, IUI, IVF, Complete semen analysis, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Male factor infertility diagnosis, and treatment.
Kamal hospital, A multi-specialty health care center with advanced facilities was started in 1994 to deliver high-quality health services in a caring environment. Our Hospital functions with experienced and dedicated professionals delivering quality treatment at an affordable cost. The entire birthing process can take place in a warm, nurturing environment without the patient moving from room to room with each phase of childbirth. Quality Patient Care, Quality is achieving optimal outcomes for our patients through exceptional customer service and effective use of human, technological and financial resources. Their values serve as their guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other. Every decision at Multicare is made through the prism of their values.
- Respect: They affirm the dignity of each person and treat each individual with care and compassion.
- Integrity: They speak and act honestly to build trust.
- Stewardship: They develop, use and preserve our resources for the benefit of our customers and community
- Excellence: They hold ourselves accountable to excel in the quality of care, personal competence and operational performance.
- Collaboration: They work together recognizing that the power of our combined efforts will exceed what we can accomplish individually.
- Kindness: They always treat everyone we come into contact with as we would want to be treated.
their endeavour is to fulfil patients wish to have a baby of their own. They aim to provide fertility treatment options of international standards with emphasis on personal care, support, transparency and patient privacy. Most pregnancies fortunately are uncomplicated and progress well. However, in the small proportion of pregnancies where problems arise, the consequences can be quite devastating for the mother and baby. Conditions like severe hypertension and massive hemorrhage can be life-threatening for the mother. In some instances, the labour may start very early (during the sixth or seventh month of pregnancy) and the baby may be born preterm which can compromise the survival of the baby and quality of life if appropriate, timely care is not provided.