Medical Appointments What type of information I need to provide before booking a medical appointment?
It is essential to provide thorough information about your health records, medical history, current medication, and so forth. This will help us to assist you better with the right Partner Hospitals and Doctors based on your specific fertility problem. Moreover it will allow us to provide you with a planned structure of your medical travel to India.
Will I be informed about Ela’s pricing and duration of stay?
Ela Services are completely free for its Patients. You are only required to pay the treatment cost to the Ela Partnered Hospital and Doctor. For this we will provide you the complete treatment price split including estimated travel expenses well before your travel to India. We make sure that we offer you the lowest prices and without any differentiation between Domestic or International Patient. Once you are briefed by our specialist team, our Relationship Manager will provide you with a complete plan, approximating the length of your stay, costs, and necessary pre and post-treatment care costs.
Payment Process What kinds of payment modes are available?
Ela Partners accepts all major credit cards; VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, CIRRUS and Traveller’s cheques. The partner hospitals accepts payment for inpatient services in all international currencies including USD, CAD, Euro, Pound Sterling, Omani Riyal, UAE Dirham, Kuwait Dinar, Saudi Riyal, Singapore Dollars, and others.
Discharge Process What are the procedures involved in discharge and will I get a detailed report of my treatment?
Your Doctor and Fertility Counsellor will brief you on the date of your discharge. A nurse will inform you of the next steps in treatment, providing you with more information about the medication you should take once you are back to your country. Once briefed then just before your travel back, the nurse will hand over all your medical reports including X-rays, MRI, and all necessary medical reports. Even Ela will provide you with a Digital vault of all your documents including a post treatment plan for you to stay in continuous touch with your Hospital and doctor even after your return.
Can I follow-up with doctors once I return to my country?
Absolutely! Ela makes sure that all its patients whether domestic or international can always touch base with their respective doctors and Hospitals even post treatment. Ela understands how important is Parenthood and so keeps your access always open to your Doctor.
Do's for your Medical Travel to India Do's for your Medical Travel to India
- Keep your I.D, passport and visa documents with you at all times and keep 2 copies of each in a different bag.
- Keep all medical records with you and do store copies of these records in a different bag as well.
- Check with your bank to see if your credit / debit card is activated for global utilisation. Understand the bank charges associated with overseas withdrawals to protect yourself from expensive charges.
- If possible, pay your hospital package online to avoid carrying large amounts of cash or cards. Bank Account details of the hospital will be provided upon request by our International Patient Team.
- Check with Google Weather on the climate conditions expected during your stay and pack accordingly.
- Take travel insurance to avoid any losses due to travel exigencies like flight delays.
- Keep the contact details of your Ela International Patient Representative at all times during your stay.
- Demand a detailed discharge report along with a “fit to fly” certificate upon completion of your procedure.
Dont's for your Medical Travel to India Dont's for your Medical Travel to India
- Don't handover your passports, international ID or travel reports to unknown individuals at any point during your travels.
- Do not trade money with unknown individuals. Your fertility guide will assist you with your money exchange while in India.
- Do not discuss your medical condition or treatment with unknown individuals during your travel to India and while in India.
- Do not arrange for any tourism activity with unknown individuals. Your fertility guide will guide you to approved travel agencies who can help with your travel in India.
- Liquor and smoking are strictly prohibited in all Ela Fertility facilities. Please respect this rule and help us to maintain a peaceful environment for all patients.
- Tipping in not allowed to any of Ela in house Staff. A sparkling smile and a thank you shall do.
79% Success Rates 61,200+ Babies
2019 ElaWoman All Rights Reserved