About Dr. Sushmita Mukherjee
Dr Sushmita Mukherjee is a Gynaecologist situated in Old Palasia, Indore and has an experience of 2 decades. She treats patients who need Laparoscopic Surgery, Dysmenorrhea Treatment, Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD). She also provides Infertility Evaluation and its treatment. She also provides other services such as Gynae Problems, Endoscopic Surgery, In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), High-Risk Pregnancy Care, Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal). She holds a gold medal in DGO, Calcutta University. Later on, she did her MD and DNB. Not only she is a member of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR) but she is also a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), Indian Fertility Society (IFS), and European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE). She completed MBBS from Govt Medical College, Kolkata in 1989. Thereafter, she pursued DGO from Govt. Medical Colleges, Kolkata in 1992 and MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Rajendra Medical College and Hospital, Ranchi in 1994. At present, she is practicing her expertise at her own clinic, Dr Sushmita Mukherjees Clinic.
- MBBS - Govt Medical College, Kolkata , 1989
- DGO - Govt. Medical Colleges, Kolkata , 1992
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Rajendra Medical College and Hospital, Ranchi , 1994
- DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology - National Board Of Examination, , 1995
- FICOG - Indian College of Obstretrics and Gynaecology , 2012
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medalist In MD Obstetrics And Gynaecology In 2014
A.B. Road, Near L.I.G Square, Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452008
Dr. Sushmita Mukherjee Reviews
- 4.0Value for
- 3.5Explanation of
All Reviews (4)
- Reviewed By : Surbhi Dewan | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“ The doctor treated me for polyps and thereafter I successfully conceived with IVF. Good experience indeed! ”
I recommend the doctor
9 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Sept. 20, 2018, 10:11 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Pratik Kakkar | Treatment: Pregnancy Care
“ I consulted Dr. Sushmita during my Pregnancy and she got my baby delivered. She is highly experienced and her services are pocket-friendly. ”
I recommend the doctor
7 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 23, 2018, 3:25 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Khushboo Jain | Treatment: Hysterectomy
“ There was blood coming from my vagina. At first, I got scared. Immediately I took an appointment with Dr Sushmita Mukherjee. She told me that I need a hysterectomy surgery to remove the uterus, which is causing the abnormal bleeding. I agreed to the operation, afterwards I got better. ”
8 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 25, 2017, 4:30 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Abhangrao Hemant Bhagwat | Treatment: IVF
6 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: June 16, 2017, 2:29 a.m.