About Dr. Gajendra Singh Tomar
Dr. Gajendra Singh Tomar is a Gynecologist and Infertility doctor in AB Road, Indore. He is an expert in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and issues related to Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Tomar provides a number of services in these fields with Infertility Evaluation, In vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Embryo Transfer, Surrogacy, ICSI, Donor Sperm, Follicular study, Ovulation Profile, Oocyte (Egg) Donation program, Donation of Sperm, Freezing and Cryopreservation, Embryo Donor Program, Laser assisted hatching, Pregnancy Care, Normal Vaginal Delivery, and Caesarean Section. He has pursued MBBS from Devi Ahilya University (India) in 1998 after which he went on to get an MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology from South Gujarat University. He was awarded a gold medal during his academic career and hold memberships of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London (RCOG), Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR), Indian Fertility Society (IFS). He has an extended experience of more than 16 years as an IVF specialist and continues to enrich it with his association with Indore Infertility Clinic. To get more details on Dr. Gajendra Singh Tomar, log on to www.elawoman.com
- MRCOG - Royal College Of Obstetrics And Gynaecology London , 2008
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Government Medical College Surat , 2004
- MBBS - Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore , 1998
Awards and Recognitions
- South Gujarat University Gold Medal In 2003
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (RCOG)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
First Floor C.H.L Hospitals,L.I.G Square,Indore - 452008, M.P, India - 452008
Dr. Gajendra Singh Tomar Reviews
- 4.5Value for
- 4.4Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Shashi Shukla | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“ Really nice doctor for IUI treatment. Good job! ”
4 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 10, 2018, 1:44 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Palak Pratik | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“ I had my IUI treatment through Dr. Gajendra and it went successfully. He is very friendly and experienced. I recommend him to the couples who want to conceive. ”
9 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 30, 2018, 8:01 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Manoj Hans | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ Very experienced doctor for IVF treatment. My wife conceived because of the treatment provided by him. ”
2 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 11, 2018, 9:14 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Rajat Rathore | Treatment: Infertility Evaluation
“ We came across Dr. Tomar via Ela. He is a wonderful doctor for IVF treatments. Dr. Tomar is highly experienced and he helped us in every possible way.. ”
5 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 6, 2018, 6:37 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Yogesh Charan | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ I compared the prices before having the IVF treatment. Dr. Tomar treated my wife with affordable cost and quality service. Great job by Mr. Gajendra. ”
2 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: June 26, 2018, 9:33 a.m.