Dolo 650mg tablet blocks the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that is responsible for pain and fever. Mostly used for the - DOLO 650MG at Elawoman.com
- Fever Headache
- Dental pain
- Post operative pain.
- Allergic reaction
- Liver damage
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Taking high dose of Dolo can cause serious liver damage.
- Inform your doctor if you have a liver disease. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Avoid excess intake of alcohol when taking Dolo, together they can affect your liver.
- Immediately inform your doctor or contact a hospital emergency if you have taken an overdose of Dolo and you are feeling unwell.