Dr. Sonu Balhara Ahlawat is a skilled doctor with an MBBS in Gynecology & Obstetrics from Pandit B.D.S. in 1994. She pursued Post Graduate from Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak in 2000. She is a member of the Federation of Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi and Indian Fert... moreDr. Sonu Balhara Ahlawat is a skilled doctor with an MBBS in Gynecology & Obstetrics from Pandit B.D.S. in 1994. She pursued Post Graduate from Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak in 2000. She is a member of the Federation of Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi and Indian Fertility Society and Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India. She holds her expertise in Infertility Treatments, Intrauterine Insemination, Cervical Cerclage and Breast Cancer Screening, Contraception advice. She is currently practising at Artemis Hospital in Gurgaon. The contact details of Dr. Sonu Balhara Ahlawat are available at elawoman.com. less
MBBS - Pandit B.D.S. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak,, Haryana, India , 1994
Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Pandit B.D.S. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak,, Haryana, India , 2000
DNB - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Army Hospital Research & Referral, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi , 2006
Awards and Recognitions
Silver Medal For Paper Presentation In 2003
Authored Book For DNB Students In 2012
Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
Medical Council of India (MCI)
Delhi Medical Council
American Society of Reproductive Medicine
European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
Note: You can book an appointment with the doctor on +917899912611. And avail free consultation with all Ela Guarantee Doctors & Clinics. By calling this number, you agree to the Terms & Conditions
Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI)
HIgh- Risk Pregnancy Care
In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- by T.Sivasankari Devi
We got all our doubts cleared and were treated with success. I am 3 months pregnant today. All because of expertise of Dr. Sonu Ahlawat and her team. Thanks a lot, doc! - by Kanchan Jha
Dr. Sonu ensured that we got all our problems solved with the help of IVF treatment. She is one of the best and quality fertility doctors in Gurgaon. Thanks a lot, Dr. Sonu! - by Nikunj Chaudhary
Dr. Sonu knows how to treat patients well. The best part is that she counsels patients well and does not lead any of the patients to feel discouraged during their fertility treatments. Thanks a lot, ma'am! - by Kshitij S K Raj
I am pleased to consult Dr. Sonu during my wife's pregnancy as it was a complicated one and high-risk associated with it. Dr. Sonu guided us well and made sure that we did not fear during my wife's pregnancy. Thanks a lot, Dr. Sonu! - by Abhimanyu Shikarwar
Not able to conceive and thinking about IUI treatment. What is the success rate of IUI? - by Manisha on May 7, 2018, 7:33 a.m.
Your chances of pregnancy depends upon the number of IUI cycles you are willing to undergo. Women often have a 10 -20% chance of getting pregnant with just one IUI cycle. The more cycles of IUI you undergo, the chances are higher for a pregnancy. Pregnancy rates are 80 percent with 3 to 6 cycles of IUI. The success rate of IUI is similar or may be just slightly lower than the success rate of couples that become pregnant on their own.
Review in Moderation
Thank you for your Review. Its now under Moderation and will be live once Approved.
We have received your request.Ela Team will reach back to you within the next 48 hrs.