- Reviewed By : Rajeshwar Hattekar | Treatment: IVF8 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: June 5, 2017, 5:19 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Sheetal Ghosh | Treatment: PCOD Treatment
“Dr. Chetna Jain treated my PCOD condition well, but she could have been more friendly with me. Else, it was a fruitful treatment for us. Thanks!”8 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: July 3, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Anurag Yadav | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“Dr. Chetna Jain recommended us to opt for IUI treatment so that we can have our own baby. She is a very humble doctor and at the same time very professional with her work in treating infertility problems of couples in the right way with appreciating results.”6 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: April 27, 2017, 11:42 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Anukriti Pawar | Treatment: Endometriosis
“I was having endometriosis that caused a lot of pain and uncomfort during periods. Came to know about Dr. Chetna Jain from my sister-in-law who had taken the treatment for IUI from her. I found the doctor too sensible and understanding. My treatment is completed and I'm doing just fine. Thanks!!”4 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: Jan. 26, 2017, 4:45 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Neeti Parekh | Treatment: Consultation
“My sister was facing many issues due to irregular periods. We consulted Dr. Chetna Jain at Apollo Cradle Sector 14 Gurgaon. I must say that she is a great gynecologist and treats patients with personalized care and expertise. Thank you, ma'am!”3 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: June 29, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Arush Saha | Treatment: Pregnancy Care
“Dr. Chetna gave me satisfactory pregnancy care sessions but the quality of these sessions could have been much better than what we received at the centre.”2 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: April 24, 2017, 2:47 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Pankaj Gupta | Treatment: PCOD Treatment
“My wife was suffering from PCOD because of which we had difficulty in conceiving a baby. I read about Dr. Chetna Jain on the website of Elawoman and then decided to consult her regarding my wife's case. We are grateful that we found Dr. CHetna at the right time of our lives.”1 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: Aug. 3, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Harinder Kaur | Treatment: Infertility Evaluation
“We are affected by the low quality of services provided to us by the centre. I would suggest the centre to go for some quality check at the center, so that patients can receive the best and required treatment.”1 people found this helpfulHelpful Posted on: July 21, 2019, 7:24 p.m.