Fair Treatment Cost
Get Fair Treatment Cost of IVF ICSI and Surrogacy
What is Fair Treatment Cost?
Fair Treatment Cost is an algorithmic pricing engine by Ela that suggests Fair Cost for almost all Fertility Treatments. Fair Treatment Cost is built on Ela's proprietary technologies and data science. It takes into account pricing values of numerous Fertility Specialists and Centres in a city combined with Patient Feedback to suggest the fair treatment cost. Fair Treatment Cost is category agnostic pricing engine and suggests unbiased fair cost. Ela's Fair Treatment Cost uses data science and empirical evidences in terms of past curves, margins and spreads.
Provides Fair Value of Fertility Treatments
Explore more with Ela
- Free Infertility Diagnostic Tool
- Access your:
- Ovarian Profile
- Fallopian Profile
- Hormonal Profile
- Semen Profile
- Analyse all your Diagnostic Reports
How FTC Work?
Select Additional Procedure
Get Treatment Cost Estimate
What Our Patients are saying
Rajesh Jha, Jamshedpur - IVF Treatment
I was feeling that I was overcharged when I received the quotation of IVF treatment from a doctor nearby me. Ela helped us with transparency and we took the right decision.
Nivedita Chaudhari, Kolkata - IVF Treatment
Ela's Fair treatment cost calculator helped us save a lot of money. Now, we utilize it to find the best and affordable costs of fertility treatments. Appreciating feature!
Ashwini C Roy, Patna - Egg Donor Surrogacy Treatment
I really liked the costs which Ela FTC provides as the success rates are also mentioned with the costs of the treatment. There is good transparency in the costs as well.
Mohita Sharma, Jaisalmer - Laparoscopy procedure
My husband and I were planning to opt for fertility treatment. But we were confused regarding where to find the right costs. Ela FTC helped us to find the right prices.
For Free Surrogacy Consultation
Call +91 8929020600
Fair Treatment Cost
FTC stands for Fair Treatment Cost Calculator, which provides unbiased prices for different fertility treatments in various cities across India depending upon the market price of the treatment in a city for multiple centres combined with patient’s feedback. A general trend has been observed that higher treatment cost has direct a impact on the success rate of the treatment owing to the usage of advanced fertility medications. Fair Treatment cost is basically a pricing engine, which utilizes algorithm and Ela’s data science and proprietary technology. It helps patients in evaluating the price of the treatment in his/her city.
Treatments for FTC is Applicable
- You can use FTC to calculate the cost of fertility treatments such as IVF, IUI, Surrogacy, IVF-ICSI and IVF-IMSI procedures.
- Along with these procedures, you can also use FTC to find out costs of additional procedures like Egg freezing, Embryo freezing, Semen freezing, Embryo Donation, Blastocyst transfer, Frozen Embryo Transfer, TESA, MESA, TESE, Donor Egg, Donor Sperm, Testicular Biopsy, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy and DNA Fragmentation procedures.
How does it work?
- First of all, you need to fill in the details on the FTC page. This includes contact details, city for treatment, treatment name and additional procedure.
- Then, you receive treatment cost estimate.
- FTC finds out the best price after considering all the prices of fertility treatments across different fertility centres. In this way, the patients can receive a range of pricing based on the success rates of respective fertility treatment based on their affordability and choice of city.
For which cities I can use FTC?
FTC can be used to calculate cost for many cities in India.
- FTC can be used to find costs of fertility treatments in cities like Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kolkata. The other cities where FTC can be utilized include Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Anand, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Himmatnagar, Indore, Jaipur, Jamnagar, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madasa, Madurai, Meerut, Morbi, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Panchkula, Patna, Porbandar, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Srinagar, Surat, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
Is FTC reliable?
- Yes. The information which you receive with the help of FTC is reliable as the final results are calculated based on unbiased and data driven costs retrieved from actual costs of fertility treatments received from various fertility treatment centres and hospitals.
What are high, good and fair success rates?
- Success rates of fertility treatments are categorized into high, good and fair success rates based on the past success records of the respective fertility doctor and clinic. High success rate fertility treatments have highest success for patients. Low success rate fertility treatments have lowest success records. The good success rates fall in between the two. The costs of fertility treatments vary with type of success rates. More is the success rate, higher the chances of success and cost of the treatment.
79% Success Rates 61,200+ Babies
2019 ElaWoman All Rights Reserved