All you need to know about IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad
IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad are pre-eminent and globally benchmarked fertility and IVF Centres with world-class infrastructure and cutting-edge technology. These centres have emerged as a global hub for fertility treatments.
The success rates of IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad are one of the highest in the country. They understand that undergoing a fertility treatment is a major decision. The centres work transparently to provide the patient and his/her partner with as much information as possible, both prior to the treatment and throughout the treatment cycle.
IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad do thorough understanding of your condition of infertility and work with you to develop the most suitable treatment plan with the best possible chance of conceiving. IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad are focused on utilizing the least invasive techniques before resorting to more complex and costly interventions.
IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad land on the top of the list for the following reasons:
- Pure sperm samples with increased motility and fertilizing capacity
- Most progressive methods for embryo culture and increased survival rate of the thawed embryos
- Complete couple tissue type compatibility testing through sophisticated immunology laboratory
- Full range of screening tests that includes pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), in vitro fertilization, egg retrieval, aspirin/heparin/prednisone protocols
- Perform a variety of progressive methods to improve pregnancy outcomes
- Strict adherence to robust quality standards, air quality control, international care delivery protocols, and patient safety and privacy practices
- Highly successful micromanipulation and fertility procedures such as test tube baby, IMSI, and assisted hatching
- Proven integrated fertility solutions to ensure more day-5 embryo transfers and increased pregnancy rates
- Strict adherence to clean room standards to ensure high fertilization and blastocyst rates
- Each patient at IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad is assured the utmost in protection of their records and medical data
What is Blastocyst?
Blastocyst is an embryo that has developed for five to seven days after fertilization and has developed 2 distinct cell types and a central cavity filled with blastocoel cavity. The cleavage-stagehuman embryo undergoes compaction and develops to the compacting morula stage by about day 4. Normally by 24 hours after developing into morula, the embryo begins to develop a fluid-filled cavity. When the embryo is ready for transfer it is called early blastocyst.
Blastocyst transfer is a procedure which involves transferring one or more embryos to the uterus. The embryos are at a very advanced stage of development, the so-called blastocyst stage. In IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad, this is usually done on the 5thday after follicular aspiration.
After the doctor has removed the eggs from an ovary (follicular aspiration), they are fertilized in the laboratory with the sperm of the male partner. This is done either by normal In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) or by Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) also known as test tube baby.
Immediately after fertilization, the eggs start to divide and develop into an embryo. The stages of development are as follows:
- Pronuclear stage on the first day (fertilized egg)
- Two to four-cell stage on the second day
- Eight-cell stage on the third day
- Morula stage on the fourth day and
- Blastocyst stage on the fifth day
The doctor usually inserts more than one embryo in the woman’s uterus two to three days after egg retrieval. This process is referred to as embryo transfer.
The embryos can develop in an incubator up to the 5thday, called the blastocyst stage due to improved cell culture media (blastocyst culture) at IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad.
At IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad, IVF laboratory is proficient at blastocyst culture
- The IVF laboratory has advanced facilities and high-tech incubator therefore able to perform a day five-blastocyst transfer.
- A blastocyst is an embryo that has been allowed to develop in the laboratory for five or six days after fertilization. This is in contrast to standard IVF procedure where embryos are only allowed to develop up to two or three days in a laboratory, before being transferred to the uterus.
- Only a small percentage of embryos reach the blastocyst stage. This precise-selection of the embryos allows the embryologist to pick the embryos that are most likely to produce a pregnancy
- Major benefit of transferring blastocyst following IVF is to reduce the possibility of multiple pregnancies.
- If the embryo reaches the blastocyst stage it has about 50% chance of implanting. So improved implantation rates following blastocyst transfer is due to selection of the best embryos
- Two main reasons why 50% blastocysts fail to implant: A defective blastocyst or non-receptive endometrium. However, if the culture environment is unsustainable, delayed embryo development and even embryonic arrest will occur.
- Inside the outer sphere of the blastocyst, there is a clump of cells called the Inner Cell Mass. The inner cell mass is the portion of the blastocyst that grows into a baby.
Blastocyst Transfer is recommended for:
Embryo transfer is performed in cases where natural fertilization is not an option or has difficulty occurring. There are many reasons for embryo transfer, including:
- Ovulation disorders: If ovulation is infrequent, fewer eggs are available for successful fertilization.
- Damage to Fallopian tubes: The Fallopian tubes are the passageway through which the embryos travel to reach the uterus. If the tubes are damaged, it is difficult for fertilized eggs to safely reach the womb.
- Endometriosis: When tissue from the uterus implants and grows outside of the uterus. The female reproductive system fail to works in this case.
- Premature ovarian failure: If the ovulation fails, they do not produce normal amounts of estrogen or release eggs regularly.
- Uterine fibroids: Fibroids are small tumors on the walls of the uterus. They can prevent pregnancy as the fibroids can interfere with an egg's ability to plant itself in the uterus.
- Genetic disorders: Some genetic disorders are known to prevent pregnancy from occurring.
- Impaired sperm production: In men, low sperm production, poor movement of the sperm, damage to the testes, or semen abnormalities are all reasons natural fertilization may fail.
- Couples who have repeatedly failed to achieve a pregnancy after the transfer of good quality cleaved embryos.
- Couples who wish to achieve a pregnancy without the risk of multiple pregnancies.
- Couples who do not wish to have their spare embryos frozen.
Frozen Blastocyst Cycles
- Blastocysts have a very good survival rate after cryopreservation (freezing).
- Blastocysts are superior to earlier stage embryos in terms of development. They are also easier to freeze, store, and thaw.
Difference Between Fresh and Frozen Embryo Transfer
Apart from being cost-efficient, frozen embryo transfer also has other benefits. These include:
- Fewer medications:During frozen embryo transfer technique; women are given estrogen and progesterone to thicken the lining of the uterus. However, in fresh IVF cycle, the patient is usually super ovulated with the help of injections so she can produce more eggs. This helps their uterus to prepare itself for implantation. In frozen embryo transfer, eggs are retrieved in early so the patient does not need any anesthesia.
- Less stressful:Frozen embryo transfer is also much less stressful for couples than a fresh IVF cycle because procedures like stimulation response, egg retrieval and development, as well as embryo growth are considered during the fresh cycle.
Advantages of Blastocyst Transfer in IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad
Identify Embryos with Development Potential is Possible
20 to 30 percent of the fertilized eggs develop into blastocysts at all. If an embryo reaches this stage, there is a higher chance of implantation and possibly pregnancy.
Moment of Blastocyst Transfer is Ideal
Just like in a natural pregnancy, blastocyst transfer takes around five days after fertilization for the embryo to reach the uterine cavity, where it then implants. It is assumed that the lining of the uterus is particularly receptive on this day.
Success rates of Blastocyst Transfer
The chances of getting pregnant after blastocyst transfer are 7% more compared to embryo transfer at an early development stage. In IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad the chance of success is between 45% and 50% for women up to the age of 30, and for women aged 30 to 39 years it is between 35% and 40%. However, blastocyst culture does not provide the same success rate for all women. Those with high egg count and quality may indeed benefit from a day-3 transfer, in which the embryos are inserted in the mother’s uterus at an earlier stage. Reproductive medicine specialists in IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad work together with the patient to determine the best transfer method as part of apersonalized, individual medical approach’, thus striving for the best possible chance of success.
If you had an embryo transplant, but failed in conceiving. It is pointless to blame yourself for something you may or may not have done during this time. Therefore, try not to do anything that can disturb the embryo. Patients can practice the following guidelines to improve success rate:
- No tub baths or swimming for 48 hours after embryo transfer.
- No touching or wearing tampons.
- No intercourse or orgasms until the fetal heartbeat is seen on ultrasound or the pregnancy test is negative.
- No excessive physical activity such as jogging, aerobics, or tennis.
- No non-prescription medications or other prescribed medications without the approval of your doctor.
- No heavy lifting.
- You may return to your normal schedule after 24 hours of bed rest and one to two days of light activity.
Doctors recommend strict bed rest after an embryo transfer. However, remember that physical activity does not affect your chances of getting pregnant. Resting after blastocyst transfer procedure helps to ease off the stress and encourage patients to lead a normal life as possible.
Maximizing Chances for Success
- Avoid all medications. If you are taking other prescription medications, inform with your doctor prior to beginning your treatment cycle.
- No smoking or alcohol use. Studies show both can result in lower pregnancy rates and greater risk of miscarriage.
- No more than two caffeinated beverages per day.
- Avoid change in diet or weight loss or fad diets during IVF cycle. A healthy well-balanced diet works best.
- Refrain from intercourse three to four days prior to egg retrieval and following embryo replacement until the pregnancy test has been done.
- Normal exercise may recommended unless enlargement of your ovaries produces discomfort.
- Avoid hot tubs or saunas.
- Fever greater than 100.4C one to two months prior to IVF treatment may adversely affect sperm quality. Be sure to let your doctor know.
- Sitting in hot tubs and saunas are not recommended. Refrain from this for at least three months prior to treatment as it can adversely affect sperm function.
- Drugs, alcohol, and cigarette smoking should be avoided for three months prior to treatment and at all times during the ongoing IVF treatment cycle to get the best results.
- Abstain from intercourse for at least three days, but not more than seven days prior to the collection of semen for egg collection and during treatment.
Cost of Blastocyst Transfer in India
Ideally in IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad, the embryos are frozen with an IVF or Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) cycle. So, the cost of IVF or ICSI would apply also applies during blastocyst transfer along with an additional cost of freezing the embryos and storing them for a duration.
However, egg freezing is not a very expensive procedure and has been adopted in India and has opened doors for many infertile men and women in the country.Blastocyst Transfer is widely practiced in IVF centres in India. Many of which are located in Faridabad. Ela woman helps you find the best suitable IVF with Blastocyst Transfer Centres in Faridabad for your exact condition of infertility and ensure you receive the best form of treatment. You can visit elawoman.com or contact +91-7899912611 to book an appointment at a reasonable cost.