About Dr. Mandy Abushama
Dr. Mandy Abushama is a Gynecologist and Infertility Specialist practicing at The Feto Maternal Centre located in Alhazm, Doha. Dr. Mandy has completed her MSc and further pursued DOBS from Weill Cornell Medical College, Qatar, Doha. Dr. Mandy has also attained membership of Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FRCOG). Dr. Abushama has attained a Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP) from Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar, Doha. She has got her training in Gynecology from the UK and started her career from Sudan. Dr. Mandy specializes in Infertility assessment, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Sexual and Reproductive Health and other infertility related treatments. She has an experience of more than a decade in the field of Gynecology and Obstetrics. The Feto Maternal Medical Centre offers a range of medical treatment services such as Obstetrics care, Ultrasounds (3D and 4D), Pediatrics endocrinology as well as Gynecology care. Book a FREE appointment with Dr. Mandy Abushama at www.elawoman.com.
- FRCOG-Fellowship in Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - Weill Cornell Medical College
- MSc-Master of Surgery - Weill Cornell Medical College
- DoBS-Department of Biological Sciences - Weill Cornell Medical College
- DFFP-Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning - Weill Cornell Medical College
Building No. 30 Zone 67 Street 897, Alhazm Doha, Qatar - None
Dr. Mandy Abushama Reviews
- 3.5Value for
- 3.5Explanation of
All Reviews (1)
- Reviewed By : Narayana Jogalekar | Treatment: IVF
4 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 2, 2017, 4:15 p.m.