About Dr. Yuvakshi Juneja
Dr. Yuvakshi Juneja is an infertility specialist, gynecologist, obstetrician and laparoscopy surgeon specializing in High-risk pregnancy care, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, PCOD treatment, Menopause care and Adolescent Gynecology. Dr. Yuvakshi pursued MBBS and MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi in 1981 and 1987 respectively. She has also undergone training in ART and High-risk obstetrics in Sweden in the year 1991. Dr. Yuvakshi is a member of various medical associations including Indian Association of Gynecologic Endoscopists (IAGE), Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI) and Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD). Dr. Yuvakshi Juneja is practicing Moolchand Hospital, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi and Dr. Yuvakshi Juneja Clinic, Safdarjung Enclave, Delhi. For more information, visit elawoman.com
- MBBS - Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, New Delhi , 1981
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, New Delhi , 1987
- Training In Art & High Risk Obstetrics - Sweden , 1991
Awards and Recognitions
- Training in emergency and elective obstetrical and gynaecological procedures, various family planning techniques including laparoscopic sterilisation
- Training in Infertility management, Obstetrical ultrasound in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden (April to October 1991).
- Endoscopy workshop in Gynaecological surgery, BEAMS, Bombay 1995
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE)
- The Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Of Delhi (AOGD)
- Delhi Endoscopic Society
Lajpat Nagar 3, Near Moolchand Metro Station, Delhi - 110024
Dr. Yuvakshi Juneja Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Abel Caine | Treatment: IVF
5 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 6, 2017, 2:48 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Raj Amin | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“ Coming back on IUI and conceiving despite of being advised for IVF is a big thing. All because of Dr. Yuvakshi Juneja. It's been great with you. ”
8 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: March 24, 2017, 10:58 a.m.