About Dr. Vandana Sanwalka
Dr. Vandana Sanwalka is a reproductive endocrinologist, gynecologist and obstetrician specializing in High-risk pregnancy care, IUI treatment and Normal vaginal delivery procedure. Dr. Vandana pursued MBBS from Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra in 1982 and DGO from King George's Medical College, Lucknow in 1985. Dr. Vandana Sanwalka is a member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI) and Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of India (AOGD). For nearly four decades, she is serving couples with gynecology and infertility-related issues and treats them successfully. Dr. Vandana is practicing at Rohini Polyclinic and Navjeevan Hospital, Pitampura, Delhi.
- MBBS - Sarojini Naidu Medical College , Agra , 1982
- DGO - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow , 1985
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- 2509, Delhi Medical Council, None
A-12, Outer Ring Road, Pushpanjali Enclave, Pitampura, Landmark - Opposite Jaipur Golden Red Light. Pitampura, Delhi - 110034
Dr. Vandana Sanwalka Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 2.5Explanation of
All Reviews (2)
- Reviewed By : Phani Kumar | Treatment: Pregnancy Care
“ Dr. Vandana Sanwalka took charge of my pregnancy during the first trimester itself. Took ample care while handling a breech baby situation. Greatly done. ”
1 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 6, 2017, 4:17 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Awachar Pratibha Prabhakar | Treatment: IVF
2 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Jan. 18, 2017, 9:35 a.m.