About Dr. Richa Katiyar
Dr. Richa Katiyar completed MBBS from S.N. Medical College, Agra in the year 1994 and MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 2001. She has also pursued Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technology (IVF) from Kiel School of Gynecology Endoscopy and Reproductive Medicine, Kiel Campus, Germany in 2006. Later Dr. Richa pursued Diploma in Ultrasonography in 2004 which is certified by Ultrasonography. Dr. Richa specializes in IUI, IVF, High-risk pregnancy care and IVF- Embryo Transfer procedures. She is presently serving infertile patients at Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj and SCI IVF Hospital, Kailash Colony, Delhi. For more information, visit elawoman.com
- MBBS - S N Medical College, Agra , 1994
- Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technology - Kiel, Germany , 2006
- MD - Obstetrics and Gynaecology - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi , 2001
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medal in Obstetrics and Gynecology in MBBS
- International Goldstar Millenium Award, Bangkok, Thailand, at Indo- Thai Economic Summit In 2013
- Federation of Obstetrical and Gynaecological societies of India
- Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- American Society of Assisted Reproduction (ASRM)
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Indian Society for Third Party Reproduction (INSTAR)
Sector B, Pocket 1, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi - 110070
Dr. Richa Katiyar Reviews
- 4.0Value for
- 4.8Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Poonam Sparsh | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“ Heard about Dr. Richa Katiyar from my neighbour. I was suggested for IUI and we gave it a try and it simply worked for us. ”
8 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 7, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Manoj Sahuja | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ She is a very professional yet humble doctor. Our first baby was born with IVF treatment and the treatment proceeded smoothly without any difficulty. Both mother and baby are doing well. We are grateful to Dr. Richa Katiyar for providing her the best fertility treatment with excellent results. ”
7 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 2, 2017, 4:23 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Rakesh Prakash | Treatment: Consultation
“ Dr. Richa is an experienced doctor who treats patients well but the prices of the respective fertility treatments are a bit high. ”
8 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 3, 2017, 9:46 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Devender Kumar | Treatment: Consultation
“ We had some unexplained infertility issue. Saw Dr. Richa Katiyar on the suggestion of a friend and it was a useful suggestion. ”
5 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: March 25, 2017, 1:20 p.m.