About Dr. Ramnik Sabharwal
Dr. Ramnik Sabharwal completed MBBS from R.G. Kar Medical College in 2000 and MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in 2005. She was also a gold medalist during her MBBS. Dr. Ramnik is a member of several organizations including Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR) and Association of Gynecologists and Obstetricians in Delhi. She specializes in IVF, IUI, High-risk pregnancy care and Minimal Invasive Surgeries. Dr. Ramnik is presently practicing her expertise at Shree Jeewan Hospital, Karol Bagh, Delhi and Fortis La Femme, Greater Kailash 2, Delhi. Visit Elawoman.com for more information.
- MBBS - R. G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata , 2000
- MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore , 2005
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medal in Obstetrics and Gynecology in Final Year ( Medical School ) at R.G. kar Medical College In 1999
- Cash Prize for standing 1P in Final Year in Medical School at R.G. Kar Medical college , Calcutta In 1999
- Gold Medal For best paper presentation in annual conference of AOGD In 2005
- First Prize for best paper presentation at FEM Conference , Mumbai In 2014
- Federation of Gynecology and Obstetric Society of India
- Association of Gynecologists and Obstetricians of Delhi
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
67/1, New Rohtak Road, 9899131771, Karol Bagh, Delhi - 110005
Dr. Ramnik Sabharwal Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.5Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Abbas Khan | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“ I agreed with a lot of skepticism about IUI. Got to know about Dr. Ramnik Sabharwal through Ela that was greatly helpful. They led our way to make it easy for us by arranging initial appointment with doctor. Highly obliged. ”
7 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 5, 2017, 10:29 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Sunil Ginaji Ingle | Treatment: IVF
2 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: April 11, 2017, 9:41 p.m.