About Dr. Rachna Rohatgi
Dr. Rachna Rohatgi is an Infertility Specialist and Gynecologist, currently practicing at Nanda Medical Center in Chattarpur, Delhi. She specializes in Infertility assessment, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Reproductive Medicine, Normal and Cesarean Delivery, Embryo Transfer procedure, Nutrition for Pregnant Women and Gynecology Problems Care and treatment. She has done her MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University in 1997 and DGO from St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi University in 2002. Later she went on to pursue DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology from St. Stephen’s Hospital in the year 2006. Dr. Rachna is a member of medical organizations such as Delhi Medical Association (DMA), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), as well as Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD). She has various write ups published to her credit which are published in several medical international journals. Dr. Rachna has been practicing in the field of Gynecology and Obstetrics for over two decades. You can book an appointment with Dr. Rachna Rohatgi at www.elawoman.com.
- MBBS - Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University , 1997
- DGO - St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi University , 2002
- DNB - St. Stephen’s Hospital , 2006
Awards and Recognitions
- Maternal and fetal outcomes in severe anaemia in pregnant woman
- Rupture Uterus: - Paper presentation in AOGD.
- Domestic violence in pregnant violence published in international journal
Main Road, Chattarpur, New Delhi, Delhi - 110074
Dr. Rachna Rohatgi Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 2.0Explanation of
All Reviews (1)
- Reviewed By : Kamala Dayal | Treatment: IVF
9 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Feb. 5, 2017, 11:26 p.m.