About Dr. Bandana Sodhi
Dr. Bandana Sodhi is an infertility specialist who has completed MBBS and MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Armed Forces Medical College in 1990 and 1998 respectively. She has also pursued DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology from National Boards of Examination in 1999 and completed Diploma in Endoscopy and Reproductive Medicine at Kiel University, Germany. Dr. Bandana specializes in IUI, IVF, High-risk pregnancy care, PCOD treatment and Premenstrual syndrome. Presently, Dr. Bandana is practicing her expertise at Wellness Clinic and Womens Clinic in Delhi.
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune , 1990
- MD-Doctor of Medicine - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune , 1998
- DNB-Diplomate of National Board - National Board Of Examination , 1999
- Diploma-Diploma in Endoscopy - Kiel University, Germany , 2004
- Diploma-Diploma in Reproductive Medicine - Kiel University, Germany , 2013
Awards and Recognitions
- Papers Published in Reputed Indian & International Journals
- Has authored Chapters in Text Books of Gynaecology
- Paper Presentation: Laparoscopy / Hysteroscopy in various National and International Forums
- DMC, Delhi Medical Council, 2011
Moolchand Medcity Hospital, Womens Clinic, Lajpat Nagar III, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110024 - 110024
Dr. Bandana Sodhi Reviews
- 3.8Value for
- 3.8Explanation of
All Reviews (2)
- Reviewed By : Sanjay Grover | Treatment: IVF
6 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 16, 2017, 2:06 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Amathur Tabu | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ I'm thankful to my doctor Dr. Bandana Sodhi who treated me with both patience and care something required the most in IVF. ”
1 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 5, 2017, 3:46 p.m.