About Dr. Bandana Sodhi
Dr. Bandana Sodhi is an infertility specialist who has completed MBBS and MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Armed Forces Medical College in 1990 and 1998 respectively. She has also pursued DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology from National Boards of Examination in 1999 and completed Diploma in Endoscopy and Reproductive Medicine at Kiel University, Germany. Dr. Bandana specializes in IUI, IVF, High-risk pregnancy care, PCOD treatment and Premenstrual syndrome. Presently, Dr. Bandana is practicing her expertise at Wellness Clinic and Womens Clinic in Delhi.
- MBBS - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune , 1990
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune , 1998
- DNB - Obstetrics and Gynecology - National Board Of Examination , 1999
- Diploma in Endoscopy - Kiel University, Germany , 2004
- Diploma in Reproductive Medicine (Germany) - Kiel University, Germany , 2013
Awards and Recognitions
- Papers Published in Reputed Indian & International Journals
- Has authored Chapters in Text Books of Gynaecology
- Paper Presentation: Laparoscopy / Hysteroscopy in various National and International Forums
- Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopic Society (DGES)
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
Moolchand Medcity Hospital, Womens Clinic, Lajpat Nagar III, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110024 - 110024
Dr. Bandana Sodhi Reviews
- 3.5Value for
- 3.5Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Amathur Tabu | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ I'm thankful to my doctor Dr. Bandana Sodhi who treated me with both patience and care something required the most in IVF. ”
1 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 5, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Sanjay Grover | Treatment: IVF
6 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 16, 2017, 2:06 p.m.