About Dr. Aprajita Singh
Dr. Aprajita Singh is a gynecologist and obstetrician who graduated MBBS and MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from King George's Medical University in 2003 and 2007 respectively. Then, she went on to complete DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology from National Boards of Examinations, New Delhi IN 2009. Dr. Aprajita specializes in IUI, Hysterectomy, Tubectomy and Normal vaginal delivery procedure. Presently, Dr. Aprajita is practicing at Aaditri Multispeciality Clinic in Greater Kailash 1, Delhi. For more information and know more about Dr. Aprajita Singh.
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - King George's Medical University , 2003
- MD-Doctor of Medicine - King George Medical College , 2007
- DNB-Diplomate of National Board - National Board of Examinations, New Delhi , 2009
Awards and Recognitions
- ROCHE Gold Medal in E.N.T In 2000
- Dr R.N. Misra Gold Medal in E.N.T In 2000
- Silver Medal and Certificate of Honour in Pharmacology In 2000
- Book Prize For Standing Second At The Final Professional Mbbs Part– 1 In 2002
- First Prize – Paper Presentation (Spontaneous Conception In A Women With Addison’s Disease And Premature Ovarian Failure) In National Conference In Gynae Endocrinology AIIMS, New Delhi In 2011
- First Prize – Paper Presentation(Cervical Agenesis & Functioning Uterus, With Endometriosis & Endometrioma – Confirming Sampson's Transplantation Theory Of Retrograde Menstruation Leading To Endometriosis) Yuva Fogsi 2010 In 2011
R-274, Basement, Opposite Shikara Restaurant and Near Pamposh Enclave Mother Dairy, Delhi - 110048
Dr. Aprajita Singh Reviews
- 3.8Value for
- 3.8Explanation of
All Reviews (2)
- Reviewed By : Bilal Ah Bhat | Treatment: Pregnancy Care
“ We wanted expert care for my wife's first pregnancy that's why chose Dr. Aprajita Singh. A good combination of experience and expertise. ”
5 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 29, 2017, 10:34 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Abhijit Dasgupta | Treatment: IVF
2 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: March 9, 2017, 1:20 p.m.