ELA (“Ela”)respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
Ela is the host of each content feed it administers, and users are independent persons or entities that are not controlled by Ela. Neither the admission nor the continued membership of any user or entity constitutes endorsement by Ela. Ela does not police users’ actions, nor does Ela undertake any responsibility for their acts or omissions. While Ela encourages independent website operators and users to adopt responsible approaches to usage of Ela, it is possible that some operators will take actions or engage in activities through the application that are alleged to infringe the intellectual property rights of others. In addition, your right to use material available on or through Ela Channels may be limited by copyright and the intellectual property laws of India and/or other countries. It is up to you to determine your rights to any such material. Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
Where appropriate, it is Ela’s policy to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who Ela determines, in its sole discretion, may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Ela and/or others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Ela with written notice (a “Notice”) containing the following information:
• a description of the copyrighted work or, if multiple works are at issue, a representative list of those works, which you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where on a Ela site or a Ela App the allegedly infringing material can be found with enough detail so that we may find it;
• your contact information, including your mailing address, telephone number and email address;
• a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the display of the material to be removed or disabled is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
• a statement, signed under penalties of perjury, that the information in the Notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner;
• a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property owner.
Ela’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: By Email
Upon proper notification of claimed infringement, Ela’s policy is to respond expeditiously to evaluate whether any infringement has occurred, and, if determined by Ela in its sole discretion that infringement or other prohibited posting has occurred, to remove, or disable access to, such material. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Ela disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for the acts and omissions of users of the Ela Site and Ela’s Apps, including, without limitation, infringement of any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right.
By publishing or complying with the foregoing policies or responding to any notification of a claim of infringement, Ela does not undertake or assume any duty, responsibility that it would not otherwise have under mandatory provisions of applicable law. Subject to applicable law, Ela reserves the right to change the foregoing policies and procedures at any time and from time to time, in its absolute discretion, without notice.
Any changed policies or procedures will be posted on this website.