About Dr. P.M. Gopinath
Dr. P.M. Gopinath is a gynecologist and infertility specialist who has completed MBBS, MD and DGO from University of Madras in 1979, 1985 and 1987 respectively. Then, he went on to pursue FMMC and Fellowship of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology from University of Madras in 1990 and 1992 respectively. He specializes in Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, IUI, IVF, ICSI and Colposcopy procedures. Dr. P.M. Gopinath is presently practicing at SIMS Hospital, Sooriya Hospital and St Isabels Hospital in Chennai. You can visit Elawoman.com for more info.
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - University of Madras , 1979
- MD-Doctor of Medicine - University of Madras , 1985
- DGO-Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics - University of Madras , 1987
- FMMC-Florida Medical Manufacturers Consortium - University of Madras , 1990
- FICOG-Fellowship of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology - University of Madras , 1992
- 31995, Tamil Nadu Medical Council, 1979
1, Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, 100 Feet Road, Next to Vadapalani Metro Station, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600026
Dr. P.M. Gopinath Reviews
- 3.8Value for
- 3.8Explanation of
All Reviews (2)
- Reviewed By : Anil Pitambar Wagh (Sir) | Treatment: IVF
9 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: June 24, 2017, 6:11 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Grace Mary | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“ We were told to visit Dr. P.M. Gopinath right after the diagnosis of low sperm count in my husband. We had counseling with the doctor that helped a lot in the IUI treatment. ”
1 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 7, 2017, 10:09 p.m.