About Dr. Kamala Selvaraj
Dr. Kamala Selvaraj is an highly experienced gynecologist and infertility specialist specializing in IVF, IUI, PGD and PGS along with cryopreservation procedures. Dr. Kamala has completed MBBS from University of Mysore in 1967. Then, she continued her education with DGO and MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Madras Medical College in 1976 and PhD in Reproductive Physiology from The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai. Dr. Kamala is presently practicing her expertise at GG Superspecialty Hospitals, Chennai. Visit Elawoman.com for more information.
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology - Madras Medical College, Chennai , 1976
- DGO - Madras Medical College , 1976
- Ph D in Reproductive Physiology - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University , 2001
- MBBS - University Of Mysore, India , 1967
6-E, Nungambakkam High Road, 1st Cross Street Landmark: Near Nungambakkam Bus Stand, Opposite Income Tax Office & Near Hotel Ranjith Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600034
Dr. Kamala Selvaraj Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 2.5Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Shailesh Desai | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“ Dr Kamala Selvaraj has immense knowledge in the gynaecology field, he has done my wife's IUI treatment. It was done successfully. ”
5 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 30, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Jadhav Vinayakrao Kisanrao | Treatment: IVF
4 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: June 6, 2017, 8:18 a.m.