About Dr Divya Sivaraman
Dr. Divya Sivaraman graduated in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and subsequently pursued her post graduation and further training in the UK, where she was certified by the Royal College in her chosen speciality as well as Family Planning. Having qualified in reproductive medicine, she also trained in minimal access surgery and high risk obstetrics, with a special interest in sub fertility. She has also finished a fellowship in reproductive medicine from AICOG. Dr. Divya has attended many courses and presented in conferences on embryology, obgyn and management skills. Serving as Consultant and Director of Medical Services at Srushti, she has a keen interest in clinical governance and is constantly upgrading her skills in the niche area of ART, to better serve her patients. She is also a patient mentor, who spends time training junior medical staff. Work aside, she is interested in research, often engages in various charity undertakings, and is an avid music lover.
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai , 2003
- DNB-Diplomate of National Board - National Borad of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India , 2009
- DRCOG-Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - UNITED KINGDOM , 2011
2, Dhandayudhapani Nagar, 2nd Street, Chitra Nagar, Kotturpuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600085
Dr Divya Sivaraman Reviews
- 3.5Value for
- 3.5Explanation of
All Reviews (2)
- Reviewed By : Mohan Barku Guhe | Treatment: IVF
8 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 6, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Srijan Saxena | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ Two months ago, my wife and I visited Dr Kathyaini for our IVF treatment. She helped us in every possible way, also the outcome of treatment was positive. ”
2 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 23, 2017, 12:40 a.m.