About Dr. Deepa Thiagarajamurthy
Dr. Deepa Thiagarajamurthy is an laparoscopy surgeon, gynecologist and obstetrician specializing in Gynecology Laparoscopy, Chromosomal abnormality screening, Unilateral Salpingo - Oophorectomy, Abdominal Hysterectomy and Hymenoplasty. Dr. Deepa completed MBBS and DGO from Madras Medical College in 1993 and 1996 respectively. Then, in the year 1999, she completed MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London in 1999. Dr. Deepa is currently practicing at Sai Women Clinic, Adyar, Chennai. You can visit Elawoman.com for more information.
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - Madras Medical College, Chennai , 1993
- DGO-Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics - Madras Medical College, Chennai , 1996
- MRCOG-Member, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London , 1999
Number-15, 2nd Main Road, Karpagam Gardens, Landmark: Near Avvai Home School Bus Stop, Chennai - 600020
Dr. Deepa Thiagarajamurthy Reviews
- 3.7Value for
- 3.7Explanation of
All Reviews (3)
- Reviewed By : Kajol Balaji | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ My experience with my first IVF cycle was good, thanks to Dr. Deepa Thiagarajamurthy, who supported and took full care of me. She holds vast experienced and provides the right suggestions. I am sure that my second IVF cycle with Dr. Deepa Thiagarajamurthy will turn out positive. ”
I recommend this doctor
8 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Feb. 9, 2019, 11:26 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Sahajrao Amolkumar Bapurao | Treatment: IVF
3 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 25, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Ganesh Jadhav | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“ I was aging and this made me worry a lot as we thought we will face a lot of difficulty in conceiving a baby. Dr. Deepa guided us really well. Thanks a lot doc! ”
1 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 26, 2017, 4:14 p.m.