About Dr. Harpreet Kaur
Dr Jasneet Kaur, a Consultant at Milann Chandigarh, is an infertility specialist with vast experience in the field of Reproductive Medicine and rich experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She did her graduation from Christian Medical College ,Ludhiana and was awarded the Gold Medal during her post graduation. She stood first in the All-India reproductive fellowship examination. She is an expert in dealing with the entire spectrum of infertility including challenging cases like patients with multipe IVF failures, repeated pregnancy losses, poor egg reserve and patients requiring fertility preservation . She received the Medal of honor during her reproductive medicine fellowship examination. Previously she has worked at NOVA IVI and Mother and Child Hospital, Defence Colony, New Delhi. She has been an active participant in various academic activities and authored a number of chapters in various books of reproductive medicine.She has presented many scientific papers at national and international conferences. She is faculty at the IFS-Amity University, New Delhi for candidates undergoing diploma training in the field of reproductive medicine. She firmly believes in delivering quality and evidence based care to her patients and is well trained in the present scenario of fertility challenges.
- MBBS - Government Medical College & Rajendra Hospital,Punjabi University,Patiala , 2001
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Government Medical College & Rajendra Hospital,Punjabi University,Patiala , 2005
- DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology - DNB board, New Delhi , 2005
- FNB - NBE, New Delhi , 2011
- MRCOG - London, UK , 2018
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medalist in MBBS In 2001
396, Sector - 46-A, 46A, Sector 46, Chandigarh
Dr. Harpreet Kaur Reviews
- 4.0Value for
- 4.3Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Pradeep Rawat | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ Finally, after 8 years of our marriage, we received the best news of our life i.e. of a positive pregnancy. It was indeed a worthful experience for us. Thanks a lot, Dr. Harpreet for your expertise. ”
6 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Nov. 3, 2018, 12:55 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Nirajit Raghavendran | Treatment: IVF
0 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Oct. 21, 2018, 5 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Priya Gugnani | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ I will recommend every woman suffering from gynaec problems to consult Dr. Harpreet and take her advice and treatment for the same. Thank you, ma'am, for curing my health problems. ”
4 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 27, 2018, 2:34 p.m.