About Dr. Ankush Nandkishor Raut
Dr Ankush has a vast experience in obstetrics, gynaecology and in dealing with infertility cases. In his clinical experience, he has worked at several notable hospitals. He worked as a Medical Officer Grade-A at Rural Hospital Parshivani, Nagpur and District Hospital for Women Amaravati. He worked as a Junior Resident at Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital Parel, Mumbai and in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Seth G S Medical College & King Edward VII Memorial Mumbai. He also worked as a DNB Resident in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Tata Main Hospital Jamshedpur. During his educational period and clinical practice, Dr Ankush Raut has attended several workshops and conferences on Obstetrics, Gynaecology and fertility.
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology - Seth G S Medical College and King Edward VII Memorial Hospital Parel, Mumbai
- DNB -Diplomate of National Board Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics - Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur
- Fellowship in Infertility
- MRCOG-Member, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
S.C.O - 809- 810, Sector, 22A, Sector 22, Chandigarh - 160022
Dr. Ankush Nandkishor Raut Reviews
- 3.5Value for
- 3.5Explanation of
All Reviews (1)
- Reviewed By : Shubhranshu Niradhara | Treatment: IVF
I recommend this doctor
0 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: March 5, 2019, 11:04 a.m.