Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Trump 100 mg injection uses are in case of moderate and severe pain, depression, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. Trump 100 mg injection side effects are vomiting, abdominal cramps, faintness, dizziness, nervousness, and constipation. Trump 100 mg injection is not recommended in pregnant women.
What is Trump Injection?
Trump injection contains an active ingredient called Tramadol. Alkem Laboratories Ltd manufactures Trump 100 MG injection. Like endorphins, it helps in binding the receptors in the body. The medicine can be taken as a combination therapy i.e. you can take it along with other medications for the treatment.
The injection works as a pain reliever, used for treating moderate to severe pain. The medicine is available in three forms- immediate release tablet (released immediately in blood), extended release tablet and capsule (gradually releases in blood) form and the injection form.
This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women as well as breastfeeding mothers.
Trump 100 MG Injection is prescribed and used for?
Trump 100 MG injection is prescribed for the below mentioned problems:
1- Moderate to Severe pain- The injection is used for relieving moderate to severe pain.
2- Chronic pain- Trump injection is utilized for relieving from long-term pain. While in some cases, the extended form of injection is used where round the clock relief is desired.
3- Bipolar Disorder- The injection is used for treating the bipolar disorder. Some of the symptoms of bipolar disorder are unusual shifts in mood such as hyperactivity and tiredness.
4- Depression- Trump 100 MG injection is also used for treating depression. Some of the visible symptoms include devoid of energy, feeling sad and irritation.
5- Schizophrenia- The injection is also used for treating the problem of schizophrenia. The possible symptoms of it are hallucinations, delusions and slowly losing speaking ability.
Substitutes for Trump 100 MG Injections
Below is a list of substitutes of the injection that have same strength, form and composition as Trump 100 MG injections. Thus, they can be used as a substitute:
- Dolmark 100 MG Injection by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Centradol 100 MG Injection by Tablets India Ltd
- Contramal 100 MG Injection by Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
- Domadol 100 MG Injection by Unichem Laboratories Ltd
- Orchidol 100 MG Injection by Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Dolotram 100 MG Injection by Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd
- Trambax 100 MG Injection by Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd
- Zamadol 100 MG Injection by Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
What are the interactions of Trump 100 MG Injection?
You can through the list of possible interactions when you take Trump Injection with other medicines, disease, food or alcohol.
Interaction with Diseases
1- Dementia: Patients with dementia related psychosis are not recommended this injection as it increases heart diseases risks such as heart failure and pneumonia like infectious diseases. Consult doctor for an alternative.
2- Kidney Disease: Patients having Kidney disease or suffering from kidney impairment should be given Trump 100 MG injection with caution. There should be suitable adjustments in schedule and doses.
3- Liver Disease: People suffering from impaired liver function or having liver disease should be given injection doses with precaution. If required, suitable adjustments in the doses and schedule need to be made depending upon the impairment extent.
Interaction with Alcohol
Acute Alcohol Intoxication: This injection is not recommended with alcohol consumption. It might result in dizziness and difficulty in concentration. It is advised to avoid activities, which require mental alertness like operating machines or driving.
Interaction with Medicines
There are severe interactions of Trump 100 MG injection with medicines like:
While having moderate interactions with:
What are the contraindications of Trump 100 MG Injection?
Below are the contraindications for the Trump 100 MG injection:
1- Allergy- The injection is not advised to use if the patient has a history of allergy to Trump Injection or other medications belonging to the class of Opiate Analgesics.
2- Severe problemsofasthma and breathing- The Trump 100 MG injection is not suggested if the patient has breathing issues which might be due to several conditions like Hypercapnia, Asthma etc.
Side Effects of Trump 100 MG Injections
Below is a rundown of possible side effects, which can occur due to the constituting Trump injection ingredients. These are possible side effects and do not occur always. Some of the effects are rare but are serious. If you observe any of the serious side effects then it is advised to consult a doctor immediately for an early treatment.
- Sense of imbalance
- Agitation and anxiety
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Itching or rash
There are some other side effects that are not listed here.
Precautions and Warnings with Trump 100 MG injections
Go through the precautions related to Trump 100 MG injection:
- This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women. Consult a doctor for discussing the potential benefits of this medicine.
- Breastfeeding mothers should consult a doctor before taking this injection for discussing about the potential benefits and risks involved.
- Trump 100 MG injection should be used with caution if the patient is suffering from acute or chronic form of Bronchial asthma.
- The injection might cause temporary fall in blood pressure and can worsen depending upon the posture.
- The medication can increase the side effects risk in patients suffering from head injury or brain tumor. Consult with the doctor for dose adjustment.
Trump 100 MG injection- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below are some common questions for the Trump 100 MG injection:
How soon the injection starts affecting?
The effects of Trump 100 MG injection can be seen within an hour of taken.
Till how long the effect lasts?
The effect of injection will last for about 9 hours.
Is it safe to consumewithalcohol?
Limit or avoid the use of alcohol while taking this medicine. Avoid those activities, which need higher level mental alertness like driving or operating heavy machinery.
Is it safe to consume during pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy. Consult a doctor before taking this medicine to know about risks and benefits involved.
Is it safe to use while breastfeeding?
Consult a doctor before taking this medicine to know about risks and benefits, as this injection is not recommended for breastfeeding women. There is a risk of adverse effect on the nursing infant.
Trump 100 MG Injection Dosage Instructions
It is advised to take the missed dose as soon as possible. If it is close to your next scheduled then skip the missed injection and avoid extra doses for making up the missed ones. Consult a doctor for changing the injection schedule or making a new schedule if you are regularly missing the injection.
Do not overdose the Trump injection more than prescribed. Taking more medication can worsen the symptoms instead of improving and can cause serious side effects. Immediately visit the doctor if you have overdosed the Trump injection.
If you are looking for a medicine to relief from fever and swelling, then Ketorol DT Tablet can be taken. And also, if you are having gastrointestinal issues, then explore our article on Pan 40 MG tablet to know more about its uses and side effects.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
1. Tryptomer 10 mg and 25 mg - tryptomer side effects and uses depression, Elawoman - 2017
2. Mucus in urine - types, causes, test, and treatment of mucus in urine Kidney disease, Elawoman - 2018
3. Sgpt test or alt test - sgpt test analysis, uses, pregnancy liver disease, Elawoman - 2018
4. Rantac 150 mg tablet - uses, side effects, composition of rantac 150 mg Vomiting, Elawoman - 2018
5. 7 weeks pregnancy - 7 weeks pregnant symptoms, tips for 7 weeks pregnant women Nausea, Elawoman - 2017
6. Every woman needs to know about these 11 symptoms of ovulation - ovulation signs Abdominal cramps, Elawoman - 2017
7. Licorice root - get to know link about between licorice and pregnancy Constipation, Elawoman - 2018
8. Ketorol dt - uses, dosage, benefits, and during early pregnancy Dizziness, Elawoman - 2018
9. Fetal heart rate monitoring (fhr) - know fhr at trimesters of pregnancy after weeks Irregular heartbeat, Elawoman - 2018
10. Effect of mouth breathing on basal body temperature (bbt) Shortness of breath, Elawoman - 2017
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.