Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Roseday tablet is used to treat and lower down the cholesterol levels and triglycerides in the body.It is also useful in reducing the requirement of medical procedures for opening the blocked vessels. Roseday has a greater risk of interactions when used with alcohol. Newsta, R2 and Rovio are substitutes to Roseday Tablets.
What is Roseday Tablet?
Roseday belongs to the category of ‘statin drugs’. It helps in reducing cholesterol and triglyceride, which also prevents cardiovascular diseases. The medicine is manufactured by Usv Ltd and composed of Rosuvastatin. It is available in the oral tablet form. For best results, take the regular dose of Roseday 10 MG tablet.
There are some side effects of this medicine like blood in urine, chest pain, allergic reactions, severe back pain, liver problems symptoms like yellowing of eyes or skin. Contact the doctor if severe side effects appear.
Read this article to know more details about the Roseday 10 MG tablet. It lowers the risk of narrowing of arteries by reducing the blood cholesterol level. If supplemented by proper diet and regular exercise, this medication works better.
Roseday 10 MG Tablet is prescribed and used for?
The medicine is used to treat the below disorders:
This medicine is used for treating Hyperlipidemia, which is characterized by high levels of lipids in the blood.
2- Type III Hyperlipoproteinemia
Roseday Tablet is used for treating Type III Hyperlipoproteinemia, a genetic disorder, which is characterized by improper breakdown of lipids and leads to the accumulation of lipids in the body.
It is used in the treatment of Hypertriglyceridemia where a type of fat is found in the blood, which increases the heart diseases risk.
4- Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
It is used for Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia treatment, a genetic disorder characterized by high cholesterol levels.
5- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases
It is used for reducing the heart attacks incidence by reducing the levels of body's bad cholesterol.
6- Prevention of Stroke
Roseday medicine also helps in reducing the incidence of stroke by decreasing the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
7- Generalized anxiety disorder
For the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder, Roseday tablet is recommended. Anxiety disorder is an illness characterized by excessive worry or tension disturbing the daily life.
Roseday 10 MG Tablet is used for depression, an illness characterized by sadness, irritability, loss of interest and sleeplessness.
Substitutes for Roseday 10 MG Tablet
You can also use the below list of substitutes of Roseday 10 MG tablet which have same composition, strength and form. Consult a doctor once before taking any alternatives.
- Newsta 10 MG by Pfizer Ltd.
- R2 10 MG by Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Rosuchol 10 MG by Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
- Rosuvastatin 10 MG by Cipla Ltd.
- Rovio 10 MG by ZydusCadila
What are the interactions of Roseday 10 MG Tablet?
There is always a risk of interaction when you take more than one medicine at a time, or co-administered it with food, alcohol or disease.
1- Interaction with disease:
- Depression- Roseday medicine can worsen the depression symptoms sometimes. It is advised to use with caution in adults and pediatrics with depression. Close monitoring to observe any behavioral changes is necessary. If symptoms of depression still persist then it is advised to discontinue the medicine intake.
- Seizure Disorders- Patients who have unstable epilepsy or who develops seizures for the first time are advised not to take this medicine.
2- Interaction with Alcohol-
- Ethanol- It is advised not to consume alcohol if Roseday 10 MG tablet is prescribed.
3- Interaction with medicine-
- Clarithromycin- Using Roseday 10 MG tablet with clarithromycin might increase the risk of QT prolongation. If you experience dizziness, breathlessness after taking this medicine then inform the doctor immediately.
- Ketoconazole- Intake of ketoconazole with Roseday 10 MG tablet can increase the risk of QT prolongation. Inform doctor once you start noticing the breathlessness and dizziness after taking these medicines.
- Sulfonylureas- Taking Roseday tablet with Sulfonylureas can increase the effects of latter one like Glimepiride. Consult the doctor if you experience hypoglycemic symptoms like headache, weakness and dizziness after taking these two medicines together.
- Diuretics- If Roseday tablet is taken with diuretics, it might lower the blood sodium levels like hydrochlorothiazide or furosemide. Get in touch with the doctor if you experience unexpected symptoms.
What are the contradictions of Roseday 10 MG tablet?
It is advised to avoid the usage of Roseday 10 MG tablets if you have following conditions:
- Allergy- If you have a known history of allergy due to this medicine then avoid the consumption of it.
- Liver Damage- It is suggested not to use Roseday 10 MG tablet if you are suffering from liver disease or have any abnormality in liver function tests.
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors- Those who are already taking MAOIs such as moclobemide and selegiline should avoid taking Roseday 10 MG tablet. Also do not take Roseday tablets after stopping MAOIs for 14 days.
- Pimozide- It is advised not to consume Roseday with Pimozide together as there is increased risk of QT prolongation.
Side Effects of Roseday 10 MG Tablet
Apart from the intended side effects of Roseday 10 MG tablet below is a rundown of possible side effects of the medicine:
- Muscle pain
- Decreased urine output
- Fast heartbeat
- Joint pain
- Acid or sour stomach
- Dry Mouth
- Decreased appetite
- Excessive air or gas in stomach
- Redness of the skin especially on the face and neck
- Blood in urine
Roseday Tablet- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1- How soon medicine starts its function?
The effects of Roseday 10 MG tablets can be seen within 3 to 5 hours of consumption.
2- Till how long the effect lasts?
Roseday 10 MG tablet is excreted mainly in feces and the effect will lasts for about 57 to 76 hours.
3- Is it safe to consumeRoseday with alcohol?
Taking alcohol with Roseday 10 MG tablet can increase the chances of liver dysfunction.
4- Is it safe to consumeRoseday during pregnancy?
This medicine is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Consult doctor before taking this medicine.
5- Is it safe to use while breastfeeding?
The medicine is not recommended for breastfeeding women. It is advised to consult doctor before consuming the Roseday 10 MG tablet.
6- Is it safe to drive after consuming Roseday 10 MG tablet?
The medicine does not affect the driving ability.
7- Is Roseday 10 MG tablet safe for Kidney disease patients?
Patients who are suffering from kidney diseases should consume this medicine with caution. Dose adjustment is necessary. So, consult doctor before taking the tablet. Those who have severe kidney disease must avoid this medicine.
8- Is it safe to use by liver disease patients?
The patients with liver disease are advised to take medicine with caution. Dose adjustment is needed.
Roseday 10 MG Tablet Dosage Instructions
Take the missed doses as soon as possible once you notice you have skipped. You can skip the missed dose if the next scheduled dosage time is close. Do not take an extra dose for making up the missed ones.
Immediately visit a doctor in case of overdosage.
If you are looking for a medicine to relieve from fever, pain and swelling then you can read our article on Ketorol DT Tablet medicine to know more about its uses and side effects.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Certain foods and drinks that increase fertility proper diet, Elawoman - 2017
- Diet plan to lose weight like anant ambani regular exercise, Elawoman - 2017
- What are melatonin tablets and melatonin overdose? heart attacks, Elawoman - 2018
- Tryptomer tablets uses, side effects, dosage and composition depression, Elawoman - 2017
- How to make your period come faster, induce period depression symptoms, Elawoman - 2017
- Uses, substitutes and side effects of ctor tablet Muscle pain, Elawoman - 2018
- Symptoms, causes and treatments of low progesterone Tenderness, Elawoman - 2018
- Crocin advance tablet - uses, benefits, composition and side-effects Headache, Elawoman - 2017
- Health benefits and side effects of licorice Constipation, Elawoman - 2018
- Know about loose motion or diarrhea Diarrhea, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.