Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Get answers to all your queries on penis including how to increase penis size and the minimum penis size required for sexual satisfaction. Here we have also given you general exercises to increase penis size.
Almost every man in this world wish to satisfy their partners during sex. However, issues such as size of sex organs such as penis is considered as a factor measuring sexual pleasure.
What is a penis?
Penis is an integral part of male reproductive system which plays an inevitable role in sexual intercourse. The male reproductive system is consisted of the penis, the testicles, prostate gland, and the seminal vessels or epididymis. The penis is a spongy body consisted of muscles with an ability to create an erection which causes stiffening of the muscles. The stiff body of the penis is required for sexual penetration and ejaculation of semen through urethra, a channel inside the penis which helps in ejaculation of sperm as well as urine.
Does My penis Size Matter?
penis size is a major anxiety factor among men and boys. Penis or phallus is often a medium to boast manhood and masculinity. Research shows that average 90% of men worldwide prefer to have a long and thick penis to satisfy their partners.
An average of 60% males relate penis size to sexual satisfaction. “The more the better” is a socialized norm among men regarding penis size.
Do Women Really Care About penis Size?
Research shows that women prefers a moderately sized penis for sexual gratification. However, more than the penis size, women are concerned with other factors such as sexual skills, foreplay, oral sex, sexual attentions, intelligence, erotic talks, chemistry etc. when it comes to a satisfactory sexual relationship. For women “Bigger is not always better”.
Minimum & Average penis Size
The minimum penis size of an erected penis should be around 8 cm or 3.14 inches for successful sexual intercourse. However, it depends on factors such as age and race. For example, the minimum penis size is 9-10 cm as compared 8 cm in Asian males.
The average penis length is 14-16 cm with girth 12-13 cm in Caucasian and African males. However, Asian males are slightly left behind with 13-14 as minimum penis size. However, girth is not really a matter for men in any race.
How to Increase penis Size?
An enlarged penis is a fantasy of many men. If you are one of them and are really interested to increase your penis size, we bring you certain exercises and dietary supplements such as vitamins and minerals to help you achieve your dream.
However, these exercises do not induce a rapid increase of the penis which should be taken into mind. Moreover, if you are not into home exercises and supplements for penis size increase, you can adopt for medical method of penis enlargement with the help of an urologist.
1- Exercises to Increase penis Size
A penis is consisted of three layers of spongy tissues filled with blood. When sexual excitement happens, the blood circulation goes high and erection takes place. When you do regular exercises of penis, it leads to expansion of the penis chambers. The increased chambers are able to absorb more blood and hence the penis size increases during erection. We in this article, bring you certain home remedies or exercise methods to increase penis size.
- Warm Towel Therapy- Steam therapy is often considered best for muscle health. For this therapy, dip a soft and clean towel in lukewarm water, squeeze out the excess water and use the steam or vapor to massage your penis. Regular use of this therapy will induce more blood flow and expansion of penile chambers.
- Jel-Q Method- This is a very popular massaging technique effective for penis enlargement. This method is a bit technical and needs close attention. Jel-Q can be explained with the following steps-
- Clean and dry your penis and the nearby area properly.
- With clean hands apply lubricating products such as Vaseline, baby oil, artificial lubricants, cocoa butter etc. on the penis and massage your penis.
- Make an ‘O’ shaped grasp at the base of the penis with thumb and index finger.
- Use ‘pincher grasp’ using the other hand. Use the thumb and index finger here. Use the picture below the hold your penis and keep moving forward and backward to promote blood flow.
2. Vitamins & Minerals to Increase penis Size
There are certain vitamins and minerals you should take as a part of your daily dietary intake to increase penis size. They also help people with various sexual dysfunctions such as premature ejaculation and prolonged erection. The vitamins & minerals necessary for this purpose-
- Amino Acid
- Vitamin E
- Folic Acid
These vitamins and minerals can be found in natural forms in many green vegetables and meat form. Also, these can be bought in artificial form in the form of supplements or medicines.
How to increase penis size at home?
There are a number of ways in which you can try to increase the size of penis at home itself:
- Taking herbs to maximize blood flow to penis: A number of herbs like ginseng, ginkgo biloba, maca, L-arginine can help you in increasing the length of the sex organ. You can also have watermelon for the same.
- Quit smoking
- Regular exercise
- Exercise your pelvic floor
- Losing fat around belly
- Try penis-enhancing devices
- Avoid using penis enlargement products like Viagra
- No stretching or weight-hanging
- Avoid Surgical enhancement
Average penis size in India
Average size in India stands at 4 inches as concluded in a worldwide study.
Average penis size in world
According to a study, the average flaccid penis length was found to be measuring 3.5 inches ie 8.9 cm in length.
How to increase penis size faster?
There are certain ways that can help you boost up your penis growth faster than the usual ways.
- Kegel Exercise: Performing Kegel exercise regularly can boost your erection as it contributes to the increasing blood flow in the penis.
- The Hot Cloth Warm Up: As mentioned earlier, This method has different benefits like it increases blood flow in the tissues inside penis and also, it helps in making the skin around the organ turn more flexible. This flexibility is necessary for performing size enhancing exercises and helps in reducing the chances of getting bruises.
- Stretching: Stretching helps in exercising the organ to increase blood flow and it takes only 5 minutes of stretching to make the desired difference.
- Rich diet: At the time of following any type of penis enlargement exercise regimen, there has to be certain vitamins and vitamins that need to be included in the diet. In order to avail the benefits of all the nutrients, you must have a nutrient rich diet. It will not only help in penis enlargement but also help you achieve sexual ability and libido.
Does size of penis matter for satisfaction?
As per various studies and researches, size of penis has no physical impact on female satisfaction as generally perceived by men. However, the width of the penis can still be considered to be an important aspect in this context. Mainly, because the girth of the penis towards the base can give better stimulation to the clitoris. The feeling of greater fullness, due to the greater width, is also a reason for increased sense of satisfaction at both physical as well as psychological level.
Minimum penis size to satisfy a woman?
The average minimum flaccid size required to sexually satisfy a woman is close to 3.61 inches.
Hope this article has been beneficial for you in resolving your queries on penis size. Follow Elawoman blog to get regular updates on fertility health and treatment.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.