Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Royal Jelly is a honey bee product which comprises of various health benefits. Royal Jelly is used in cancer and diabetes treatment, male infertility treatment, controlling dandruff, weight loss, and improves digestion. This honey bee product is also used in promoting hair growth and for glowing skin in women.
Royal jelly is a milky white secretion produced by the hypo pharyngeal glands of nurse bees or worker bees. This milky secretion is utilized as the food for larvae and queen bee. All bee larvae irrespective of their gender are partially submerged into royal jelly for sustenance for the first three days of life. The bees start eating pollen and honey upon maturation and the potential queen larvae and stay on a pure royal jelly diet to promote fertility. Queen bee lays around 1500 to 2000 eggs in a day and lives much longer than the worker bees. Queen bee is also twice the size of the worker or sterile honeybee. Since ancient times, royal jelly is efficiently used for different purposes, which has a positive impact on the health of men and women. Here in this blog, you will find detailed information regarding various benefits of royal jelly.
1. Royal jelly for Skin
Royal jelly fights skin conditions like eczema, Candida, and acne. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation, eliminate bacteria, and improve the appearance of your skin. All you have to do is take some of the royal jelly, apply it to the affected areas and wash it off after 20 minutes. You can use royal jelly extract or powder for this purpose.
Treatment of dark circles via royal jelly
Royal jelly helps in treating the dark circles under the eyes. Follow the below mentioned method for 2 weeks and you will find a remarkable change in your dark circles.
- Take two tablespoons of royal jelly and apply it all over the affected areas.
- Keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Alternatively, you can also mix some almond oil with royal jelly and apply.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash with cold water.
You can also moisturize your hands and legs with royal jelly. Apply it to your skin and leave it on for a maximum of 15 minutes then wash it off with cold water. You will surely see your skin change dramatically.
Treatment of dark spots via royal jelly
You can also use it to lessen scars and dark spots and for making your skin glow.
Method to use
- Take two tablespoons of royal jelly. Add some yogurt and one egg white to it.
- Mix well and apply it to your face.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes, and wash it off with cold water.
- Do this thrice a week to keep your face smooth and clean.
Royal jelly is one of the foods, which contains several antioxidants. So, when buying RJ or Royal Jelly, ensure that you are buying a fresh, frozen type to maximize the vitality of the product.
2. Royal Jelly for Hair
Royal jelly has several hair benefits too. It can be used to smoothen the hair or to get rid of excessive hair dandruff.
Boosts Hair Growth
The protein and other vitamins in royal jelly are known to boost hair growth.
- Take some royal jelly and mix it with coconut milk.
- Apply the mixture to your hair.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
You can also prepare a hot oil treatment for your hair. It can help you in the removal of unwanted dandruff in your hair.
- Take two tablespoons of almond oil and mix it with royal jelly.
- Heat it for 20 seconds in the microwave.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Shampoo and condition as usual.
3. Royal Jelly for Male Health
In the recent times, doctors recommend patients to opt for natural foods so that the health of the individuals can be improved without any side effects. Royal jelly is one such food, which boosts male fertility levels.
- The presence of proteins, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C combined with the traces of iron, calcium, potassium and sillica makes royal jelly an optimum choice to promote male fertility.
- It is a proven fact that royal jelly improves testosterone levels in men.
- You will be surprised to know that the testosterone levels in men increase to 20% when royal jelly is consumed for a time period of 90 days. It also helps in treating the cases of erectile dysfunction.
4. Royal Jelly for Diabetes
Royal jelly has been found to be beneficial for the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
- One of the major benefits of royal jelly in diabetes mellitus is curing foot ulcers.
- A research has proven that royal jelly heals foot ulcers when applied in the form of ointment. In this way, diabetic patients can majorly benefit from the usage of royal jelly.
- It is also noted that the consumption of royal jelly in the diet of diabetic patients, reduces the glucose levels of the patients. This leads to good control of the blood sugar in the body.
5. Royal Jelly for Weight Loss
Weight loss is one of the major concerns in the life of the most of individuals. One must opt for the natural ways to ensure that definite weight loss occurs with the right implementation of the tips. The best quality of the royal jelly is that it affects the bad fats of the body, thus leading to successful weight loss.
- In one of the researches performed in 2017, it is found that the accumulation of the white fat, which is popularly known as the bad fat, is controlled when royal jelly supplements are added even to the high-fat diet.
- Royal jelly makes it a point to deal with bad fats positively without affecting energy levels and metabolic ability of the body in any manner. Royal jelly aids in thermogenesis, which is a natural process where the metabolic ability of the body is improved. This increases the burning of the body fat at a speedy rate.
- HDAA and HDEA are the compounds found in royal jelly, which help in activating special proteins present in the cells of human beings. When the intake of royal jelly is increased, the special proteins also get activated to multiple times which thereby leads to the increased fat burning process in the body.
6. Royal Jelly supports Digestion
If you have got digestive problems since long or facing some not able problems in the digestive system, then it is essential that you add royal jelly in your daily diet.
- Royal Jelly contains 'Bifidobacterium'. This is one of the most useful bacteria, which is present in the body. There are around 50 species of this bacteria and each of these bacteria species is responsible for the improvement in the functioning of digestion in the body.
- Bifidobacterium plays a crucial role in preventing the occurrence of disorder known as Internal Bowel Syndrome (IBS), which comprises of diarrhea, constipation and consistent stomach pain.
- The bacterium also helps in keeping the health of the gastrointestinal tract at an optimum level.
7. Royal Jelly helps in Healing Cancer
Royal jelly is a useful food, which also contributes efficiently in healing cancer. You will be surprised to know that the antioxidants present in the royal jelly ensure that the cancer patients are benefited with the consumption of royal jelly.
- Oxidation is a natural process, which occurs in the body and in the case of cancer patients; oxidative stress makes the normal cells turn into tumor cells. Oxidative stress is basically the imbalance of the free radicals and reactive oxygen species.
- The royal jelly helps in removing free radicals, which reduces the negative effect of oxidation.
8. Royal Jelly for Memory Loss Impairment
Royal jelly is also found to have a positive impact on the memory loss impairment of individuals.
- Royal jelly helps in curing the cognitive inability of an individual. This is especially useful in case of the individuals who are losing their memory because of their age, mainly after the 70s.
- It is proven that when royal jelly is combined with ginkgo and ginseng, then the memory power of the individuals boost to an appreciable extent, thus keeping the individual mentally strong and active even in the later stages of life.
Royal jelly is also beneficial in case of arthritis, bone loss, improving brain health, maintaining blood pressure, protecting liver health, and protecting the skin from sun damage and pollution, improving menopausal health as well as keeping optimum eye health.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
1. Know facts about besan benefits for health - gram flour beauty benefits skin glow, Elawoman - 2018
2. Erectile dysfunction - causes, erectile dysfunction symptoms, treatments erectile dysfunction, Elawoman - 2018
3. Perfect tips for weight loss - flat belly diet without exercise weight loss, Elawoman - 2018
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.