Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Surrogacy cost in Mumbai ranges from Rs. 14,00,000 to Rs. 23,00,000 which varies with doctor experience and past success rates. The best surrogacy centres in Mumbai are Saraogi Hospital and IRIS IVF Centre and IVF Spring Fertility Centre which offer affordable surrogacy procedures for welfare of patients.
Surrogacy is a procedure in which a woman called surrogate mother carries the baby of the intended couple in her womb for nine months. There are several factors that determine the actual surrogacy cost, which a couple has to pay till the successful delivery of the baby. These factors include legal procedure and formalities, the experience of the doctor, the location of the clinic and once the pregnancy is attained whether it’s a high-risk pregnancy or not.
ElaWoman team has done an extensive research across all the centers in Mumbai to find out surrogacy costs. One can use Fair Treatment Calculator (FTC) to calculate the cost of various fertility treatments across various cities in India.
Table: Surrogacy Cost against Surrogacy Success Rate (Mumbai) – asonJune 2018
Minimum Cost (Rs.)
Maximum Cost (Rs.)
Best Surrogacy Centres and Doctors in Mumbai
You can receive more information about surrogacy in our article on Surrogacy Type and Technique.
Surrogacy treatment is considered a blessing for those couples who are facing difficulties in conceiving with natural intercourse. The prime reason behind that is infertility. Couples, nowadays, are living a very hectic life and they don’t know how to change that lifestyle. Performance dependent jobs create stress in life. Stress impacts the entire body including their reproductive system and fertility levels of the body due to which couples have a hard time having their own child. But surrogacy has helped many childless couples, homosexual and single parents to have their own child. The demand for surrogacy is increasing day by day as a lot of childless couples have started looking for the surrogacy doctors and specialists in India to opt for surrogacy procedures.
List of 5 Best Surrogacy Centres in Mumbai:
- Saraogi Hospital and IRIS IVF Centre
- IVF Spring Fertility Centre
- Bavishi Fertility Institute
- Parakh Hospital
- Aarush IVF and Endoscopy Centre
Saraogi Hospital and IRIS IVF Center were established in the year 1980 with an aim of solving gynecology and infertility issues of the individuals and couples. It is one of the most top quality and popular fertility centers based in Mumbai. Saraogi Hospital and IRIS IVF Centre are visited by renowned infertility specialists Dr. Mohit Saraogi and Dr. Mohit Saraogi.
- Services: Surrogacy, ICSI, IVF, IMSI, Donor Sperm, MESA, Semen Freezing, Frozen Embryo Transfer, Laser Assisted Hatching
- Surrogacy Package: Rs. 12,00,000
- Location: Khetan Apartments, S.V. Road, Opposite Telephone Exchange, Malad (W), M-64, Malad West, Mumbai - 400064 - Explore more Surrogacy Centres in Malad West, Mumbai.
- Website: http://www.saraogihospital.com
“Saraogi Hospital is one of the top fertility centers in Mumbai. We received proper and customized care from doctors and staff here. The best part is that we were motivated at every stage of our surrogacy treatment. The results were just amazing.”- by Anaya Jyothi
“The surrogacy facilities at Saraogi Hospital are of best quality. We are extremely satisfied with the services of doctors and staff here. The timings of the hospital are also good. Thank you team and Saraogi Hospital.”- by Mitali Sharma
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Saraogi Hospital and IRIS Centre.
IVF Spring Fertility Centre has made its mark as a quality fertility center for the couples. It was established in the year 2014. IVF Spring has brought the joy of parenthood in the lives of many couples across India. Dr. Anjali Deval heads IVF Spring Fertility Centre. She specializes in IVF,IUI, Gynecology Laparoscopy, Hysterectomy, and Normal Vaginal Delivery.
- Services: IVF, Surrogacy, IUI, ICSI, Egg Donation, Embryo Adoption, Semen Freezing, DNA Fragmentation
- Surrogacy package: Rs. 12,50,000
- Location: 3rd Floor, 3C Trust House, Global Hospital Annexe Building, Dr. Ernest Borges Road, Near ITC Grand Central, Parel (E), Mumbai - Explore more Surrogacy Centres in Parel, Mumbai.
- Website: https://ivfspring.com
“After 9 years of our marriage, our struggle of having a baby has finally ended. I did not face any problems while undergoing surrogacy treatment at IVF Spring Center under the guidance of Dr. Anjali Deval.”- by Sonali Rana
“We were suggested to go for surrogacy treatment at IVF Spring Fertility Center. It was a good experience for us as we had a beautiful baby.”- by Smita Sandeep
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with IVF Spring Fertility Centre.
Bavishi Fertility Institute was established in 1986. It provides a wide range of good success rate fertility treatment solutions for the childless couples. Dr. Lekshmy Rana and Dr. Ridhi Doshi are the gynecologists presently serving patients at Bavishi Fertility Institute.
- Services: IVF, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, Egg Freezing, Semen Freezing, Embryo Freezing
- Surrogacy Package: Rs. 14,00,000
- Location: First Floor Jayant Arcade, M G Road, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai - 400077, Rajawadi Signal - Explore more Surrogacy Centres in Ghatkopar East, Mumbai.
- Website: http://www.ivfclinic.com/mumbai
“Finding a good fertility doctor these days is a challenging task indeed. But we are extremely happy that we found Bavishi Fertility Institute and Dr. Lekshmy Rana. Thank you so much.”- by Kashi
“The costs of most of the fertility treatment solutions at Bavishi Fertility Institute are quite affordable for most of the patients.” – by Ambika Chauhan
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Bavishi Fertility Institute.
Parakh Hospital was started in the year 2005. It has got some of the finest medical treatment services across the city of Mumbai. It follows the international standards and ensures that the patients receive quality healthcare with respect to their respective medical problems. Dr. Jagdip Shah and Dr. Sanjay Mehta visit Parakh Hospital. Both of them have over 3 decades of experience in the field of gynecology and fertility treatments.
- Services: IUI, IVF, ICSI, TESA, Oocyte and embryo donation, PESA, TESA, Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis as well as semen Banking.
- Surrogacy package: Rs. 13,00,000
- Location: 1st Floor, Khokhani Lane, Saibaba Nagar, Pant Nagar - Explore more Surrogacy Centres in Ghatkopar East, Mumbai.
- Landmark: Opposite Ghatkopar Railway Station, Near Police Quarters, Next to Parekh Hospital Ghatkopar East, Mumbai Maharashtra, 400077
- Website: http://parakhhospital.com
“My wife and I were trying for a baby since last 5 years and were unable to conceive a baby due to infertility issues. We are grateful to Dr. Jagid Shah at Parakh Hospital for his appreciating expertise and approach towards our case.”– by Manish Chaudhary
“The services at Parakh Hospital are of good quality and I am happy that we decided to choose Parakh Hospital doe our surrogacy treatment.” - by Maheshwati Sinha
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Parakh Hospital.
Aarush IVF And Endoscopy Centre comprises of Dr. Mukesh Agarwal, Dr. Simi Kawar, Dr. Shilpa Saple, and Mrs. Nidhi Agrawal. The centre ensures that couples and patients have their babies in their arms after they get treated at Aarush IVF and Endoscopy Centre.
- Services: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Embryo Transfer (ET), Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI), Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal), Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD), Infertility Evaluation, Pre-genetic screening, Endoscopy, Surrogacy, Embryo Reduction, and Fertility Preservation.
- Surrogacy package: Rs.14,00,000
- Location: 1st Floor, Prathamesh Harmony, Gautam Buddha Lane, Malad West, Mumbai - 400064, Opposite Orlem Church, Off Marve Road - Explore more Surrogacy Centres in Malad West, Mumbai.
- Website: https://www.aarushivf.com
“Ela recommended me to get a checkup done for our infertility issues at Aarush IVF and Endoscopy Centre. I must say that we had indeed a good experience at the centre. Great job team Aarush IVF!” - by Kavita Sahni
“If you are looking for affordable treatment solutions in Mumbai, then Aarush IVF and Endoscopy Centre is highly recommended." - by Kriti Sachdeva
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Aarush IVF and Endoscopy Centre.
If you want to book an appointment for surrogacy procedure with high success rates at affordable prices, feel free to contact us at +917899912611. You can read more about Surrogacy and types of Surrogacy at Elawoman.com.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Surrogacy process: all you need to know Surrogacy Type and Technique, Elawoman - 2017
- How to get pregnant fast - how often to have sex to get pregnant? facing difficulties in conceiving with natural intercourse, Elawoman - 2017
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.