Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Surrogate mother carries the baby in her womb, on behalf of the intended parents. Usually a non-smoker and a non-alcoholic female, well within the age band of 21 and 35 years is preferred as a surrogate mother. Furthermore, females with regular menstrual cycle and with an ideal BMI and no medical history are the best choices.
Let’s Discuss in More Detail About How to find Surrogate mother:
- What Are the Qualities of a Surrogate Mother?
- What Are the Benefits of Using a Surrogacy Agency?
- What Are the Benefits of Using Surrogate without agency?
- Do’s before selecting a Surrogate Mother?
- Don’Ts Before Selecting a Surrogate Mother?
- Questions You Should Ask before the signing the contract?
- Why choose Ela?
Surrogacy might not be the pathway that has been decided, but it is the road chosen when there is no option left after trying multiple fertility treatments to conceive a baby. Surrogate mother parts the most important role during surrogacy because she is the one who carries a baby for the entire nine-month duration. Surrogacy clinics or agencies are the ways to find an eligible surrogate mother.
There is always the risk involved when directly dealing with the surrogate. So, it is required to go for surrogacy from either surrogacy clinic or agency. This will help you save your time as well as cost. Surrogacy clinics are the best choice as these are reliable and compliance legally during the entire procedure of surrogacy.
A woman is eligible to be a surrogate mother if she fulfills the below-mentioned parameters. Always check these parameters before finalizing a surrogate mother.
- Female who is a non-smoker and non-alcoholic proves to be the best surrogate mother
- Female between 21-35 years of age is best suited for the role of surrogate mother
- Female with the regular menstrual cycle
- Female who doesn’t take any medicines
- Female with a valid identity
- Female with accurate BMI
- No other medical history
- Must have given birth to a child in the past
- A responsible female with a normal lifestyle
- No older history of criminal offense
There are various surrogacy clinics, which provide surrogate mother through mutual and monetary consent in a legal manner.
Surrogacy agencies suggest the best surrogate mother on the basis of your requirements. They help you in the following ways in finding a surrogate:
- Screen your needs and provide you the registered surrogate mother with high success rates.
- Have an advanced database to offer intended parents looking forward to surrogate mothers.
Problems of hiring surrogate mother from the Surrogacy agency
- The cost factors are the biggest problem for intended couples looking forward to surrogacy.
- Not all agencies are trustworthy, so it is required to cross check before going to surrogacy agency. The best way is to proceed with surrogacy clinics, which in return provide surrogate mothers from trusted and reliable surrogacy agencies.
You can check yourself for the surrogate mother and go for her verification. This leads to self-satisfaction. But there might be risks and chances that she might deny in between. So better be at safer side.
Out of all the best way to find a surrogate mother is from a surrogacy clinic. Surrogacy centers are the best places that offer the entire surrogacy package with the inclusion of expenses of a surrogate mother. Surrogacy centers select a surrogate mother through proper diagnosis and legal formalities.
It doesn’t matter which clinic you are choosing, you always have the option of mutual consent for the selection of surrogate mother. You can express your desired qualities of a surrogate mother and express your own opinion before hiring. Self-satisfaction is always needed, you can get her adequate medical checkup or the above-mentioned checklist will help you make the best decision.
- Go through her medical reports
- Check her prior delivery reports
- Talk to her before making a final decision
Here is some list of information to help you in taking the best decision so you don’t land up in any unwanted situation. Don’t are the important things that you need to keep in mind during each and every process of the surrogacy.
- Don’t ignore the potential problems, which are the red flags. Talk to your surrogate and doctor directly.
- Keep your own feelings and concerns and show them, but don’t address them to a higher extent, as this might become a problem for you.
- Don’t hire an uneducated surrogate who doesn’t have the knowledge and any proper experience.
By now, you must have got the best answer for how to find a surrogate mother. Other than the above options, ElaWoman is the best option you would find which would help you in finding the surrogate mother in an easy manner with a direct approach to the hospital and using a transparent medium.
ElaWoman offers the list of best surrogacy clinics and centers, which provides surrogacy at an affordable cost. Surrogacy packages offered by these clinics include compensation of surrogate mother, and other surrogacy processes at a reasonable cost for the best surrogacy treatment under the best team of doctors.
Before signing the legal contract with the surrogate, you can ask her a few questions to make sure that you have chosen the best surrogate mother who can fulfill all your requirements. Go through the list of the common questions that are asked by the intended parents to the surrogate occasionally.
- What is the reason behind becoming a surrogate?
- How many successful pregnancies without complications she has been through?
- Does she enjoy pregnancy time?
- Is there strong support to help during pregnancy?
- Is she agreed to become surrogate for you?
- Does she have any problem, with you and your partner?
The questions and interrogation will help you in communicating your concerns and needs directly to the surrogate mother. Plan appropriately and go for the best selections of a surrogate mother.
On a pan Indian level basis, ElaWoman has the list of surrogacy clinics, which offers surrogate mother as well as surrogacy treatment. With all the best clinics and surrogacy doctors, Ela is the best solution and one-stop package for all your needs to undergo surrogacy process.
Ela is the one-stop solution for surrogacy. It provides you the complete procedure with transparency. You can visit surrogacy clinics and get to meet surrogate mother from time to time. Ela ensures to provide surrogacy at affordable costs. You can also enjoy assured surrogacy packages with Ela.
Check out the list of surrogacy clinics in India and get to know about the best surrogacy clinics along with their costs, doctors, ratings, reviews and success rates. Surrogacy cost includes the cost of surrogacy procedure, 9 months compensation of surrogate and complete medical care of surrogate during pregnancy. Whether you are in Mumbai or Delhi, get the list of the best surrogacy clinics in any city of India.
If you are planning to kick start your surrogacy treatment, then pick your phone and contact us at +917899912611 to find the best surrogacy doctors.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.