Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Surrogacy treatments have helped individuals from different walks of life including film stars, singers and footballers. Bollywood actors like Amir Khan, Tushaar Kapoor as well as Hollywood actors like Nicole Kidman, Kim Kardashian have successfully expanded their families with the help of surrogacy treatments.
You must have heard about many celebrities including sports personalities and Bollywood and Hollywood actors who chose not to get married but want to hear the cute voices of their own babies. Since last decade, it has become possible to have babies without getting married. The best part is that medical treatment solutions like surrogacy have provided the actors with their own babies. The procedure has evolved to a great extent, which has made surrogacy as one of the best ways of having babies. Not just single parents, but many famed couples have also opted for surrogacy. Check out this article and know regarding different celebrities who chose the way of surrogacy for having their babies.
1. Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao
The talks about utilization started around when Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao chose the surrogacy to have their own kid. The couple was advised to go for IVF surrogacy after they consulted their doctor for having their own kid. That time, Kiran Rao had a recent miscarriage. According to the advice of their doctor, they opted for IVF-surrogacy procedure. Then on December 2011, the couple was blessed with their son, Azad who was born with the IVF-surrogacy procedure.
2. Tushaar Kapoor
This single actor had no plans of getting married but had a keen desire to become a father. All thanks to medical technology, Tushaar Kapoor successfully became a father of a cute baby boy named Laksshya Kapoor. This was possible with the help of IVF Surrogacy. Tushaar Kapoor is also thankful to director Prakash Jha for his opinions to opt for IVF surrogacy if he wanted to have his own baby as a single father. Prakash Jha’s way of introducing Tushaar to a family who chose the same path motivated him to opt for the same and have his own baby. Sounds interesting!
Also read about: Who needs surrogacy?
3. Karan Johar
Karan Johar emerged out as the new addition to the Bollywood brigade that found their parenthood through surrogacy. The actor known for launching many star kids is now busy with the recent arrivals in his family as his twin babies Roohi and Yash Johar. The director and producer finally announced the birth of his twins with the medical marvel of surrogacy which was an advice well taken from the close friends like Shahrukh and Farah Khan who also have previously taken help of the medical technologies to give birth to their babies. Karan was also quite excited as he thanked the surrogate mother and doctors who were instrumental in the process.
4. Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan
Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan welcomed their third baby in the world with the much talked about technology of IVF Surrogacy that’s been a favorite among those in tinsel town to extend their families. Shahrukh Khan spoke about how they got assistance from a well known In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and Surrogacy specialist in Mumbai to realize their dream of becoming parents for the third time. If the news is to be believed, the idea to have a child through surrogacy came from the actor Sohail Khan and his wife Seema who also have a son through surrogacy.
5. Sohail Khan and Seema Khan
Sohail Khan and his wife Seema Khan decided to have their second baby through surrogacy. They already had one kid named Nirvaan. But they opted for surrogacy for their second son Yohan. Yohan was born in the year 2011 and completed Sohail’s family. Sohail Khan and Seema Khan were married in 1998.
Before we proceed with other actors who chose surrogacy for their babies, let’s check out some of the crucial basics of surrogacy treatment.
- In today’s time, gestational surrogacy is prevalent in most of the countries where the surrogate mother is being compensated for carrying the baby on the behalf intended parents. In this type of gestational surrogacy, the eggs of the female partner or from the egg donor and sperms of the male partner are combined and fertilized in the laboratory. Then, embryo formed is successfully implanted into the uterus of the surrogate mother. The lady is monitored for the occurrence of successful pregnancy.
- Couples or singles can arrange a surrogate mother from their family or friends as well as get assistance from the respective fertility treatment centers and hospitals to avoid any chances of getting cheated. Doctors have set a certain criteria, which need to be followed before finalizing a surrogate mother. She must be at least 21 years of age and also must have delivered one baby already. If the surrogate mother has already undergone the process of delivery in the past then it’s easier for her to understand the various aspects of pregnancy and keep patience during 9 months of pregnancy.
- Legal formalities: Nowadays, the laws associated with surrogacy are quite strict thus providing security to surrogate mothers in terms of payment as well as for the couples who are paying at every step throughout the pregnancy.
- Timely payments: Surrogacy treatment ensures that the surrogate mother gets paid at the right time and receives funds or respective facilities at the time of her pregnancy. Certain laws are dedicated to this section so that even educated women can step ahead and give a helping hand to the couples and singles who want to opt for surrogacy.
Know about the techniques and complications of surrogacy before starting the procedure.
The number of couples and individuals who are choosing to get assistance of surrogacy procedure is increasing at a considerable extent. So, the rules and laws revolving around it have also become stricter. In the last decade, the number of fertility clinics and hospitals has also increased which clearly indicates the demand of surrogacy procedure and surrogate mother.
Even fertility experts and gynecologists agree that the success rates of IVF surrogacy increases when it’s repeated even after failures. This has got a major aspect revolving around it. When the first time procedure fails, then it is important that the mistakes, which occurred during first time, are studied well and accordingly rectified in the next procedures. Moreover, you will be happy to know that the success rates of IVF surrogacy have increased to a considerable extent. This motivates number of individuals to opt for surrogacy combined with other modern fertility treatments.
Also, explore our research-based article on the process of surrogacy
Now, let’s continue with other celebrities who chose the path of surrogacy for expanding their families. Let’s check out some of the prominent Hollywood actors, singers, and sports person who have walked through the path of surrogacy and got healthy babies.
1. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban
The popular Hollywood actor Nicole Kidman always wanted to become a mother. She always declared that her maternal instincts were very prominent. Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban decided to choose surrogacy to have their own babies. In December 2010, their baby was born. She really appreciates the powers of medical procedures, which help couples in having their babies.
2. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
When talking about having babies with the help of surrogacy, how can we forget Kim Kardashian and Kanye West? The couple chose surrogacy to have their third child so that their kids North and Saint can have a younger sibling. The couple ensured that their family expanded successfully.
3. Ricky Martin
The famous singer Ricky Martin owes his life to the surrogate who has given birth to his twin boys through surrogacy. His sons Matteo and Valentino were born in the year 2008 with the help of surrogacy. Ricky Martin is highly respectful to the woman who gave birth to his babies. He doesn’t consider that woman as just a rented womb or surrogate but considers her as an angel in his life.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo
The renowned footballer hired a Mexican surrogate to have his first child through surrogacy. If we believe the news, firstly he borrowed the eggs from the egg donor and then he hired another woman to carry his baby.
Some of the other popular celebrities who have successfully got their babies with the help of surrogacy include Sarah Jessica Parker and Mathew Broderick, Tyra Banks and Eric Asla, Elizabeth Banks and Max Handelman. One of the best lessons, which you can learn from the celebrities, is that they utilize fertility treatments and modern era advanced solutions to have kids or even expand their family after having few kids. This major happening is catching up at a speedy pace among Bollywood actors too.
So, you can see that not only foreigner celebrities but also Bollywood actors are increasingly opting for surrogacy procedures to have their own babies. The best part is that these IVF-surrogacy procedures or only surrogacy procedures have got appreciable success rates which prove to be beneficial for the couples and individuals looking for babies.
Some individuals don’t want to get married or some individuals have certain infertility issues, which create difficulty for them to become parents. But, this does not mean that you will not be able to become parents. Surrogacy treatment is effectively combined with other fertility treatments and utilized in a customized manner for patients with different cases. You can follow Elawoman blog to know more interesting facts related to fertility treatments as well as read more latest fun content based on your choices.
If you have also planned to start or expand your family, then pick your phone and call right away at +917899912611 to start your wonderful journey.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Who needs surrogacy? Who needs surrogacy, Elawoman - 2018
- Infertility solution with in vitro fertilization In Vitro Fertilization, Elawoman - 2017
- What is icsi (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) treatment? Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Elawoman - 2018
- What is traditional surrogacy and gestational surrogacy? gestational surrogacy, Elawoman - 2018
- What is the success rate of using donor eggs? egg donor, Elawoman - 2018
- What are the functions of uterus? uterus, Elawoman - 2017
- How to find surrogate mother? arrange a surrogate mother, Elawoman - 2018
- Surrogacy type complication and its technique techniques and complications of surrogacy, Elawoman - 2017
- Best gynecologists in india with highest review ratings gynecologists, Elawoman - 2017
- Six factors determine ivf success rate success rates of IVF, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.