Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Find the best-rated surrogacy Clinic in Chennai and explore a list of Surrogacy Centers based on surveys, ratings, and Patient Reviews, Surrogacy Success Rate and Cost estimation of offered surrogacy packages.
“When there’s a womb, there’s a way!”- Canadian Surrogacy
Surrogacy is one of the blessings of ART, which provides assisted conception under a legal protocol. Under a surrogacy agreement, a woman provides legal consent to carry and deliver a child for another couple/person for material or humanitarian benefit. However, surrogacy process is a complex procedure as it does not permit natural insemination and runs only through artificial insemination or embryo transfer under proper medical supervision of a surrogacy centre or a clinic. Moreover, its a very risky affair to blindly trust any surrogacy centre before looking at past patient reviews and success rates of the centres and clinic. It is under such considerations, we have brought to you a comprehensive list of 5 best surrogacy centres and clinics in Chennai to help you achieve your dream of parenthood in the best possible way.
Cloudnine Hospital is the best Surrogacy Centre in Chennai for this year. Your one stop solution for all your surrogacy needs, this hospital has earned quite a fame in terms of highest surrogacy success rate, affordable surrogacy package as well as honest legal paperwork for all surrogacy related contracts. Cloudnine Hospital maintains a very rigorous process of screening and selection of surrogates.
The surrogacy home consists of most experienced surrogates. Each of them has been selected on the basis of their education, physical and psychological health along with a parental history of good family life and social background. Also, regular monitoring of the surrogates through an efficient medical team is provided. With infertility specialists such as Dr. Jayam Kannam, Cloudnine Hospital is a must try for surrogacy consultation and service.
- Surrogacy Package Estimation- Rs. 12 to 12.5 Lacs
- Location- Vijaya Raghava Road, Chennai
- Other Services Offered- DNA Fragmentation, MESA, Testicular Biopsy
- Surrogacy Success Rate- 95%
Firm Hospitals is a chain of multi-specialty hospitals, widely known for its surrogacy services under the nurturing care of Dr. Mala Raj. Dr. Raj is a prominent figure in infertility treatment and has helped many childless couples with her IVF, IUI and surrogacy services. Run with an ethical approach, this centre for surrogacy follows all the legal guidelines under ICMR (Indian council for Medical Research).
The surrogacy package provided by the hospital takes into account an ardent screening and selection process for all surrogates. It also facilitates meetings between the surrogate and the couple from time to time to allow for a cordial bond to be form.
- Surrogacy Package Estimation- Rs. 13 to 13.5 Lacs
- Location- Anna Nagar, Chennai
- Other Services Offered- MESA, Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surrogacy Success Rate- 87%
Srushti Fertility Centre and Womens Hospital gains popularity among couples seeking infertility treatments, because of its impeccable history. Being one of the oldest centers, it also has the provision to offer ICSI through surrogate mothers.
Dr. Samundi Sankari is one of the leading medical practioners in Srushti Fertility Centre and Womens Hospital, who is also known as one of the most experienced Infertility Specialist in Chennai.
- Surrogacy Package Estimation- Rs. 15 Lacs
- Location- Kottupuram, Chennai
- Other Services Offered- IVF, MESA, Egg Donor Programme
- Surrogacy Success Rate- 83%
ARC Fertility is one of the good rated clinics to go for surrogacy services in Chennai. This centre for surrogacy is well endowed with a state of the art technology to assist the surrogates through the entire surrogacy cycle.
Also the centre runs on highly ethical and transparent network of surrogates who are chosen carefully on the basis of their education, health and family backgrounds.
- Surrogacy Package Estimation- Rs. 14 to 14.5 Lacs
- Location- Perungudi, Chennai
- Other Services Offered- Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MESA, Egg Freezing
- Surrogacy Success Rate- 81%
- Doctor and Clinic Ratings are based on patient reviews - varying from 1 to 5 ratings. These reviews are from verified users on Ela. For rating accountability Ela also takes into account various genuine sources such as peer site reviews, online surveys and patient's doctor experience to derive these ratings.
- Ratings reflect the Doctor’s or Hospital’s Accuracy of diagnosis, Experience, Knowledge, Cutting Edge Technology, Infrastructure, Success Rates and Accessibility for advice.
- Success Rates: These are average Success Rates (rounded to nearest integer) of Hospitals/ Doctors for cluster of fertility treatments including IVF, ICSI, IMSI, Surrogacy, Surrogacy with OD, FET and Blastocyst transfer (as applicable). These are clinical pregnancy rates for aged 37 and Under and are shared directly by the Hospitals & Doctors and as per the guidelines of MCI.
Hope this article helps you resolve your queries and select the best possible Surrogacy clinic in Chennai. Please do Ela woman blog to get more regular updates on Surrogacy, Fertility Health and Treatments.
To book an instant appointment with any of the Fertility and Pregnancy Centre or Doctor across India, just call us at +917899912611 and we will assist your through the entire medical treatment and advise. Ela services are completely FREE of cost.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.