Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
This article brings you an all-inclusive list of the top surrogacy centres and clinics in Bangalore based on extensive research on review ratings, cost estimate and surrogacy success rate to suit you to the best.
Surrogacy is a reproductive option for infertile couple or a same sex male couple/person who desire to be a parent. With the escalating success of ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) procedures such as IVF (In-vitro Fertilization), IUI (Intrauterine Insemination), ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection); Surrogacy as an infertility treatment is gaining much momentum across the world including India. For your information, surrogacy is a medical procedure under legal purview in which a woman carries and delivers a child for another couple/person. The insemination process however is facilitated by a surrogacy centre or a clinic, depending upon the fertility health requirement of the couple/person (i.e. surrogacy through IUI/IVF/ICSI). However, finding the best surrogacy centres or clinics is very hard and involves risk factors including surrogacy failure, costly surrogacy service and fraud elements. To save you time and energy, we bring a comprehensive list of 5 best surrogacy centres and clinics in Bangalore as listed below.
Garbhagudi Fertility Clinic, Jayanagar is popular among the surrogacy service seekers due to the clinic’s surrogacy success rate. Although, the clinic does not facilitate surrogates; it helps you with the best treatment for your surrogate at all the stages of pregnancy. Also, the legal department handling surrogacy in the clinic knows best how to handle the paperwork and saves you from possible fraud elements such as overcharging by the surrogate, surrogate denying custody of the child born etc.
- Surrogacy Package Estimation-Rs. 13 to 13.5 Lacs
- Location-Basavanagudi, Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Other Services Offered-IVF, MESA
- Surrogacy Success Rate-84%
Infertility is a curse for the people aspiring to be parents. However, with the revolutionary success of ART procedures such as surrogacy, parenthood is a possibility for almost all the people striving for a baby. Mannat Fertility Clinics are established with the promise of providing best infertility treatment to the intended couple/people, which they are following successfully. Mannat fertility clinic, Marathahalli, is one of the Mannat chain of fertility clinics which is performing with highest surrogacy success rate along with a pocket friendly surrogacy package.
Moreover, the surrogates provided by the clinic are highly qualified, with good physical and psychological health as well as genetic factors. Also, Mannat Fertility Clinic, Marathahalli has the excellent legal team to assist you in every step with legal formalities of surrogacy. With expert infertility specialists such as Dr. Archana Agarwal, this clinic is one of the top places to opt for surrogacy services in Bangalore.
- Surrogacy Package Estimation-Rs. 12 to 12.5 Lacs
- Location-Marathahalli, Near Innovative Multiplex, outer Ring Road, Bangalore
- Other Services Offered- IVF, Endometrial Biopsy, DNA Fragmentation, Donor Insemination, MESA
- Surrogacy Success Rate-80%
If you are planning for gestational surrogacy (surrogacy through embryo transfer), Vardhan Fertility and Laparoscopic Centre is the best choice to go for. Vardhan has an efficient medical team with Reproductive Endocrinologists such as Dr. Vijaykumar P.K who has gained much accolade both in India and abroad for his impeccable services in surrogacy.
This clinic provides you an all-inclusive surrogacy plan including surrogate screening and selection as per your choice as well as proper prenatal and antenatal care of the surrogate for the healthy development of your baby. The legal paperwork of surrogacy under this clinic is very transparent as it follows the proper surrogacy guidelines by ICMR (Indian Council for Medical Research).
- Surrogacy Package Estimation-Rs. 12.5 to 13 Lacs
- Location-Banaswadi, Bangalore
- Other Services Offered-Laparoscopy Diagnostic and Dye Test, Laparoscopic Sterilization, MESA, Ovarian Drilling
- Surrogacy Success Rate-79.9%
Wellspring Mother and Child Care Hospital is best known for the luxurious surrogacy services you can get in the city of Bangalore. The hospital runs on a clear and advanced technique of surrogate screening and selection, which helps you to get the best surrogate on the basis of your requirement. Also, the ART procedures (i.e. IVF, IUI, ICSI) the hospital is offering is for the surrogate pregnancy are endowed with advanced technological equipment and an active medical staff including Dr. Ashalatha Ganesh and Dr. Bharathi Rajanna who are pioneers in infertility treatments in Bangalore.
The clinic offers for both traditional surrogacy (through artificial insemination) as well as Gestational surrogacy (through embryo transfer) and gaining much accolade in surrogacy world.
- Surrogacy Package Estimation-Rs. 12 to 12.7 Lacs
- Location-Sadashivnagar, Bangalore
- Other Services Offered- IVF, Embryo Freezing, MESA
- Surrogacy Success Rate- 76%
Smile Baby IVF Fertility Hospital is a reason to smile amidst the gloom of infertility with their excellent Surrogacy services including highly experienced surrogates, excellent legal team and highly advanced Technology to make surrogacy a success.
The hospital runs on ethical grounds and provides legal services for surrogacy as per ICMR (Indian Council for Medical Research) guidelines. With the presence of Infertility specialists such as Dr. Mangala Devi, Smile Bbay IVF Fertility Hospital is a must visit if you are looking for surrogacy services.
- Surrogacy Package Estimation-Rs. 15 to 16 Lacs
- Location-Lingarajapuram, Bengaluru
- Other Services Offered-IVF
- Surrogacy Success Rate-76%
- Doctor and Clinic Ratings are based on patient reviews - varying from 1 to 5 ratings. These reviews are from verified users on Ela. For rating accountability Ela also takes into account various genuine sources such as peer site reviews, online surveys and patient's doctor experience to derive these ratings.
- Ratings reflect the Doctor’s or Hospital’s Accuracy of diagnosis, Experience, Knowledge, Cutting Edge Technology, Infrastructure, Success Rates and Accessibility for advice.
- Success Rates: These are average Success Rates (rounded to nearest integer) of Hospitals/ Doctors for cluster of fertility treatments including IVF, ICSI, IMSI, Surrogacy, Surrogacy with OD, FET and Blastocyst transfer (as applicable). These are clinical pregnancy rates for aged 37 and Under and are shared directly by the Hospitals & Doctors and as per the guidelines of MCI.
Hope, this article is able to solve your queries on best surrogacy centres and clinics in Bengaluru. Follow Ela Woman blog to get regular updates on fertility health and treatment.
To book an instant appointment with any of the Fertility and Pregnancy Centre or Doctor across India, just call us at +917899912611 and we will assist your through the entire medical treatment and advise. Ela services are completely FREE of cost.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- What is surrogacy? Surrogacy, Elawoman - 2018
- A conception guide for same sex couples same sex, Elawoman - 2017
- Treatments used for infertility issues in couples infertility treatment, Elawoman - 2017
- What to do if a surrogate mother has failed ivf cycle? surrogacy failure, Elawoman - 2018
- Five top tips for getting pregnant fast pregnancy, Elawoman - 2017
- Surrogate home surrogate, Elawoman - 2018
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.