Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
In this article we bring you top 4 Surrogacy Centres and Clinics in Gurgaon with Doctor Details, Review Ratings, Cost Estimates, and Surrogacy Success Rate to help you fight with infertility in the most efficient way.
With expanding success of ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) services including surrogacy, infertility is no longer a roadblock in your way of parenthood. Surrogacy is a significant reproductive option in which a woman carries and delivers a child for another couple or a person. It is widely adopted by mostly the infertile couples, who do not want adoption and aspire to be genetic parents to the child. However, the surrogacy success rate highly depends on the surrogacy centre or the clinic under which the surrogacy process takes place. In this context, below we bring you the best surrogacy centres and clinics in Gurgaon.
Artemis Health Institute is one of the leading centres of surrogacy in Gurgaon. The surrogacy centre in Artemis is headed by Dr. Ila Gupta, who is best known for her decade long experience in Reproductive Medicine and infertility treatment. Artemis runs on ethical approach of surrogacy under ICMR (Indian Council for Medical Research) guidelines. The surrogacy centre in Artemis is well maintained with advanced technology to help the surrogate, undergo a safe pregnancy.
Also Artemis takes care to screen surrogate under a rigorous selection process - on the basis of age, health, education, family background and mental health, to help your baby develop with the best possible surrogate.
- Surrogacy Package Estimation- Rs. 12.5 to 13 Lacs
- Location- Sector 51, Gurgaon, Near Unitech Cyber park
- Other Services Offered- DNA Fragmentation, Endoscopic DCR, IVF
- Surrogacy Success Rate- 75%
Mayom Hospital is one of the best choices for surrogacy services in Gurugram. It is well known for the professional competency of the staff, those who handle surrogacy. The hospital opts a transparent policy with the intended parents and helps create a healthy bond between the surrogate and the parents.
With the presence of medical practioner such as Dr. Arti Gupta, who has earned immense fame in the field of infertility treatment, Mayom hospital is proving to be one of the most sought after surrogacy centres in Gurgaon.
- Surrogacy Package Estimation- Rs. 16 to 17 Lacs
- Location- D Block, South City-1, Gurgaon, Near Huda city Metro Station
- Other Services Offered- Infertility & Reproductive Medicine, Vaginal Infection Treatment
- Surrogacy Success Rate- 72%
3. Max Hospital
As one of the leading healthcare providers in India, Max hospital has a splendid record with high success rates into surrogacy services as well. The hospital is endowed with experienced and highly sought after medical professionals such as Dr. Sonia Malik, Dr. Meenakshi Sauhta and Dr. Parul Chopra Buttan; who are some of the most prominent figures in surrogacy services in Gurugram. Max hospital has a very liberal policy towards the intended parents and helps them in selecting the surrogate as well as keppinf the parents updated of the pregnancy.
Also, the surrogacy cycles are performed under highly advanced technological set up in the hospital. Frequent monitoring and regular medical checkup of the surrogates are one of the top priorities of the hospital.
- Surrogacy Package Estimation- Rs. 16 to 17 Lacs
- Location- B Block, Sushant Lok I, Gurgaon, opposite Huda City Centre Metro Station
- Other Services Offered- DNA Fragmentation, Fibroid Removal, Cyst Removal, Egg Donation
- Surrogacy Success Rate- 83%
- Doctor and Clinic Ratings are based on patient reviews - varying from 1 to 5 ratings. These reviews are from verified users on Ela. For rating accountability Ela also takes into account various genuine sources such as peer site reviews, online surveys and patient's doctor experience to derive these ratings.
- Ratings reflect the Doctor’s or Hospital’s Accuracy of diagnosis, Experience, Knowledge, Cutting Edge Technology, Infrastructure, Success Rates and Accessibility for advice.
- Success Rates: These are average Success Rates (rounded to nearest integer) of Hospitals/ Doctors for cluster of fertility treatments including IVF, ICSI, IMSI, Surrogacy, Surrogacy with OD, FET and Blastocyst transfer (as applicable). These are clinical pregnancy rates for aged 37 and Under and are shared directly by the Hospitals & Doctors and as per the guidelines of MCI.
Hope this article has been able to help your queries on surrogacy in Gurgaon. Moreover, follow Ela woman blog to get regular update on fertility health and treatments.
To book an instant appointment with any of the Fertility and Pregnancy Centre or Doctor across India, just call us at +917899912611 and we will assist your through the entire medical treatment and advise. Ela services are completely FREE of cost.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.