Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Early pregnancy symptoms which need to be addressed during pregnancy includes missed periods, sore breasts, slight spotting, rise in basal body temperature, mood swings, change in cervical mucus, and food aversions. Pregnant women also have frequent urination along with certain hormonal changes.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About Early Pregnancy Symptoms:
- What Causes Early Pregnancy Symptoms to Appear?
- How Soon Do Pregnancy Symptoms Start?
- What Are the Early Pregnancy Symptoms?
It is very important to understand the physical and psychological pregnancy symptoms in case you are planning or avoiding pregnancy, as it may work as an alert to take a pregnancy test.
When a fertilized egg attaches itself to the uterus wall, hormonal changes such as Luteinizing hormone (LH) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) become active and lead to symptoms and changes in the physiological and psychological level of pregnant woman. This gets translated as early signs of pregnancy.
Tip 1: Always take a pregnancy test in case you miss your periods for at least 7 days.
The occurrence of early pregnancy symptoms varies from person to person. Some women notice the occurrence of these pregnancy symptoms as early as 6-12 days after ovulation. However, not all women get early signs of pregnancy, as hormonal changes start kicking in a bit late.
- Missed period: the Missed period is the most noticeable early signs of pregnancy. It is caused by non-shedding of uterus lining as the linings get active to make a place for the fertilized egg. However, a missed period is not always one of the early signs of pregnancy. Sometimes, some women miss their period due to other hormonal imbalances in the body such as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) or due to the occurrence of menopause.
- Light Spotting and muscle cramps: Light spotting or implantation blood, is your body’s message that the fertilized egg has got attached to the uterus wall and you can start noticing the signs of pregnancy. This is coupled with abdominal and muscle cramps in legs, hands or back due to changes in hormones.
- Sore breasts: Tender breasts occur due to pregnancy. When you are pregnant, the body releases estrogen hormones which cause breasts to appear big, tender with sore nipples.
- Nausea: Nausea or morning sickness is one of the most common signs of pregnancy. It occurs mostly in the morning coupled with aversions towards specific food items.
- Rise in Basal Body Temperature: Increase in Basal Body Temperature is one of the early signs of pregnancy, which occurs due to a rise in progesterone released after ovulation. The Ela App can help you detect such changes very easily.
- Frequent Urination and changed cervical Mucus: Often we see pregnant women rushing to loo every minute. This happens as during pregnancy the blood flow is high which makes the kidneys to produce extra urine in the body.
- Cervical Mucus Change: Moreover, cervical mucus of pregnant women changes from cloudy to milky white discharge with a thick consistency due to more estrogen production in the body.
- Constipation: During pregnancy the digestive tract gets relaxed due to more production of the hormone - progesterone which causes food to pass through the intestines very gradually resulting in constipation, making it one of the common pregnancy symptoms.
- Mood swings and Fatigue/ Tiredness: Due to hormonal changes, women feel heaviness in their body and the stamina gets reduced. Mood swings are also very prominent early signs of pregnancy. This happens due to the overflow of estrogen and progesterone in the body of a pregnant woman.
- Food aversions: The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) gets produced in the body of a pregnant woman triggering her body to go for the craving of carbohydrates and fat-rich foods. Sometimes due to HCG, a woman gets a strong sense of smell in some particular food items, which is also a common early sign of pregnancy. Hope you find the article useful. Follow Elawoman blogs to get more updates on Baby Bump and fertility health.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
1. Most effective ways to track ovulation with irregular period cycle Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Elawoman - 2017
2. Pcod - causes and natural remedies of pcod PCOS, Elawoman - 2017
3. What are the evident signs and symptoms of ovulation in women? Basal Body Temperature, Elawoman - 2017
4. Top 10 most common early pregnancy symptoms 3 weeks - confirming pregnancy Are You Pregnant - Top 10 Early Pregnancy Symptoms, Elawoman - 2017
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.