Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Loose motion causes are food allergies, malnutrition, overeating, alcohol abuse, ulcerative colitis, and medical reactions. Loose motion symptoms are dehydration, weight loss, fever and chills, stomach muscle cramps, and abdominal bloating. Home remedies for treatment of loose motion in pregnancy include mustard seeds, honey, bottle gourd juice, and raw papaya.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About Loose Motion or Diarrhea:
- Why Do Loose Motions Occur?
- What Are the Causes for Loose Motions?
- Loose Motion Symptoms?
- Loose Motion Treatment Methods?
- Home Remedies For Loose Motion During Pregnancy?
Loose motion commonly known as Diarrhea is a medical condition experienced in the form of the frequent passage of loose stools watery in nature. Although, watery bowel movements are not a concern for worry; frequent watery stool can have adverse effects through draining out excess water and minerals from your body. The loose motion further causes appetite loss, abdominal pain, weakness, etc. (1) (2)
Loose motion can be caused by many factors such as (3)-
- Infection from bacteria or parasites in food or air if consumed orally through any medium.
- Certain food allergies can cause loose motion.
- Malnutrition is also an alarming sign of loose motion.
- Overeating and alcohol abuse can also lead to loose motion
- Gas, ulcerative colitis (chronic inflammatory bowel disease) and irritable bowel movements are two of the important leading factors of loose motion.
- Reaction to various medications such as Antibiotics, Anti-depressants, Antacids, and medicines as a part of Chemotherapy can lead to loose motion.
- Pregnant women, even hormonal disorders could lead to loose motion.
Normally Loose Motion lasts for 2-3 days with symptoms such as (4)
- Abdominal bloating and discomfort.
- Stomach muscle cramps.
- Watery Stool (sometimes with mucus or blood).
Loose motion can be treated in both with the help of medicines and certain home remedies depending on the severity of the problem. If the person gets very dehydrated with loose motion, he/she is prescribed Intravenous therapy (therapy delivering liquid dietary elements directly to the veins). Also, Antibiotics such as Trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole (TMP-SMX) are suggested to cure a bacterial infection in loose motion or Diarrhea. (5) (6)
There are certain home remedies food which has proven to be very successful in controlling loose motion or loose stools as discussed below-
1- Mustard seeds:
Mustard seeds have antibacterial properties and are very useful for people suffering from diarrhea. (7)
How to Use: Soak a ¼ teaspoon of mustard seeds in half a teacup of water. Drink this water for 2-3 times a day to heal you.
2- Fenugreek Seeds & Carom Seeds
Both Fenugreek and carom seeds contain anti-fungal properties, which helps cleansing out the toxins in your body from bacterial infections during loose motion.
How to Use: Grind one tablespoonful of powder from either fenugreek or carom seeds. Mix this powder in a glass of water in the morning.
Honey has natural healing properties for inflammation issues during loose motion or diarrhea. It helps to tighten stool consistency as well. (8)
How to Use: Take a teaspoonful of organic honey mixed with a glass of lukewarm water in the morning to heal bacterial infection during loose motion.
4- Bottle gourd juice
How to Use:Chop a bottle gourd into blendable pieces. Put the pieces in a blender or a juicer to extract the juice. Drink the juice two times a day to hydrate your body. (10)
5- Raw papaya
Raw papaya has various medicinal properties to heal bacterial infections such as loose motion. It also reduces abdominal and stomach cramps. (9)
How to Use: Chop papaya into tiny pieces. Wash them properly and boil them. Sprinkle some sea salt or rock salt (sea salt or rock salt does not reduce your water content as compared to normal salts) and have it as a salad.
Hope this article has been able to resolve your queries on the loose motion. Use Elawoman to get regular updates on fertility health and treatments.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Diarrhea - Why It Happens and How to Treat It Webmd.com, 05 July 2019
- ^ Diarrhea | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 05 July 2019
- ^ Loose Stools: Causes, Treatment, Symptoms, and More | Healthline Healthline.com, 05 July 2019
- ^ Diarrhea - Symptoms and causes | Mayo Clinic Mayoclinic.org, 05 July 2019
- ^ How to Stop Diarrhea | WenMD Webmd.com, 05 July 2019
- ^ Therapeutic Methods for Diarrhea in Children - NCBI Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 05 July 2019
- ^ Mustard seed | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 05 July 2019
- ^ Honey | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 05 July 2019
- ^ Know All Nutritional Benefits Of Green Papaya - Times of India Timesofindia.indiatimes.com, 05 July 2019
- ^ Assessment of Effects on Health Due to Consumption of Bitter Bottle Gourd Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 05 July 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.