Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
12 weeks pregnancy is a delicate stage in the pregnancy phase of a woman. 12 week pregnant woman has symptoms such as dizziness, vomiting, dizziness, constipation, frequent urination, and spotting. A 12 weeks pregnant ultrasound is advised to pregnant women for keeping check on the pregnancy.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About Know Growth of 12 Weeks Fetus, while 12 Weeks Pregnant:
- Size of 12 weeks Fetus
- Symptoms when 12 weeks Pregnant
- 12 weeks Pregnant Baby Bumps
- What to Do while you are 12 Weeks pregnant?
Being 12 weeks pregnant marks the start of changes in your body and your life too. This is the time when you start feeling the pregnancy symptomps. At this point in time, you start caring for yourself not only because of your health but also for the 12 weeks fetus breathing inside you. You even start giving motherly feeling to the fetus. At this stage, you can add on to your happiness by finally sharing this exciting news with your family and friends. It becomes a cheerful moment for all.
Being 12 weeks pregnant means you are about to finish your first trimester. Now you will have hormonal changes inside you as the 12 weeks fetus starts to look more human every day. Let's discuss what all changes happen and how you will most likely feel during those days.
You know when you are 12 weeks pregnant, your baby is just a plum size. Surprised? Well, that's true. On average the fetus at 12 weeks is about 2.1 inches and 0.49 ounces. Now your Baby has got all important organs, all set to grow and come out with good health.
Symptoms when 12 weeks Pregnant
Now, the 12 weeks fetus starts developing - their organs develop and they also start their limb movement. All these things make you feel bit low and dizzy. You also get morning sickness followed by nausea, vomiting. However, sometimes the fetus also starts knocking you to show their presence inside you. Here we are sharing the symptoms you usually get in 12 weeks of pregnancy and how to deal with them.
1. Dizziness - The hormonal changes and the change in blood pressure makes you feel dizzy. To avoid this you need to drink plenty of water and keep snacking at regular interval of time. You must lie down or sit for a few minutes when feeling dizzy.
2. Vomiting - This is quite common among all the pregnant ladies. The hormonal fluctuation can be considered as the main cause. Actually, this fluctuation slows down the digestion that causes heartburn, acidity, and indigestion. As a result, you start vomiting. For such situations, fresh fruits or cardamom are suggested to keep your mood going.
3. Headache - This discomfort is caused due to the shift in hormones, dehydration, lack of sleep and drops in blood sugar. Sometimes the stress also causes a headache. Try to avoid such circumstances that can lead to stress and take proper rest. However if it is becoming weird and you are having some other symptoms along with a headache, let your gynecologist know about it.
4. Vaginal Discharge - Discharge while pregnancy is a normal and a purposeful thing. A clear discharge protects your vagina from infection. But if you are having yellowish, greenish, pinkish or brownish discharge during 12 weeks of pregnancy, then this is the time to immediately see your doctor. These colorful discharge may be a sign of infection or preterm labor.
5. Spotting - Spotting or bleeding while 12 weeks pregnant can somtimes be a fact to worry but sometimes it is nothing. Your cervix while pregnant is very sensitive so having sex can cause light bleeding, however that is harmless. Things get worse when you are bleeding heavily or you are bleeding with the cramps. This is the time to urgently meet your doctor.
6. Frequent Urination - The 12 weeks pregnant ladies face the problem of frequent urination. The main reason is the increase in the amount of blood in your body that causes your kidneys to process extra fluids finally sending that in your bladder. That's why you urinate frequently.
7. Constipation- High level of some hormones slow down the process of digestion causing constipation. To get rid of this added fiber in your diet, drink plenty of water and do some light exercise.
These symptomps are common in 12 weeks pregnant ladies but do not avoid them, and please take them seriously. In case if there is any severe problem then you must call your doctor. Apart from this take care of your food diet and take proper rest.
12 weeks Pregnant Baby Bumps
Now let's talk about the change in your outer body structure. Yes, we are talking about the Baby Bump. 12 weeks pregnant phase is the time when your belly starts to come out and get noticed.
Usually, we try to maintain our figure but during pregnancy, we find the baby bumps as the most beautiful feature in our body. By 12th week you finally start looking mom-to-be. By this time you must have started feeling your 12 weeks fetus inside you by simply touching your baby bump. Now smile!
The Ultrasound Image of 12 weeks Fetus
When you are 12 weeks pregnant, means by this time your 12 weeks fetus is almost done with the development of body parts and organ system. Now the baby starts to grow and get mature. In this phase, the baby inside your belly starts the limbs movement by opening and closing fingers and curling toes. Also, this is the time when a baby's brain starts to develop rapidly.
If you will get an ultrasound at 12th weeks of pregnancy then you can see your 12 weeks fetus more clearly. This is the actual moment of joy with full of emotions. If you haven't announced till now then go for it. Spread the news that you are expecting.
The 12 weeks fetus also shows reflex action. While looking at on an ultrasound if you poke your 12-week pregnant belly, you will get to see some movement.
Around 12 weeks pregnant, you might become inquisitive to know more about baby's health. You can have some genetic tests to determine the risk of by-birth defects or any other problems. This can be a little scary and sometimes confusing also. So think well before you get sure what to ask and what to know from your gynecologist. These things can give you stress also. So try to avoid think more. Do not get over conscious.
Here we are giving you a complete and detailed checklist to know -
- Test to be done - A test can be done during this time to screen for Down Syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities. Please consult your Doctor.
- Comfortability- Get a body pillow to sleep-well, this will make you feel comfortable.
- Exercise - Go for some light routine exercise or yoga. You must avoid those exercise that requires you to lie down, flat on your back or stomach. By this time you ligaments get loose so be sure to stretch and do some warm up before exercise.
- Babymoon Vacation - Now you have to take extra care of yourself. Avoid any kind of stress. This may affect your baby. To get peace and relaxation you can plan a babymoon vacation.
- Food and Diet - Start taking healthy diet. Add cereals, fiber, vitamins, and minerals to your food.
- Routine Check-ups - Giving birth to a healthy child is all you want. For this, consult your gynecologist on a regular and routine basis.
- Get your Home ready - Now this is the high time of excitement, start getting your home ready to welcome the newborn member into the family. You can decorate a room for the baby with new curtains, beds, toys etc.
So now you must have got to know everything related to your 12 weeks of pregnancy. This is the time when you need everything in an extra like extra care, extra food etc. You have to share everything with the 12 weeks fetus living inside you, for his or her care and growth. You are now a mom-to-be which means now you have to be more responsible and the first responsibility is to take care of the baby inside you.
Eat well, sleep well and take proper care, Dear!
It seems to be an impossible puzzle but it's easy to solve a Rubik' Cube using a few algorithms.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.