Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Deflazacort tablet benefits in skin and eye inflammation, arthritis, skin allergies, and respiratory diseases. Deflazacort should be avoided in pregnancy. Deflazacort tablet side effects are weight gain, nausea, vomiting, headache, loose motions, and increased thirst with urination.
Let’s Discuss in More Details About Deflazacort:
- What is Deflazacort?
- Deflazacort Tablet Dosage and Composition?
- How to Take Deflazacort?
- What are the Benefits of Deflazacort?
- Deflazacort tablet in Pregnancy?
- Things to know before Taking Deflazacort?
- What are the Side Effects of Deflazacort?
Deflazacort is a drug that is prescribed to treat conditions such as inflammation and allergies in the skin and other parts of the body including Muscle diseases (i.e. Arthritis), Autoimmune diseases (abnormal immune response in the body, for example, Sarcoidosis, Muscle relaxant, Autoimmune and Hepatitis) and various Respiratory diseases. It belongs to the category of medicines named as Corticosteroids (oral steroids). Deflazacort controls prevent and treat the release of inflammation and pain causing chemicals in your body.
Deflazacort is composed of Deflazacort as an active ingredient. It is an artificial steroid, which is anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant in nature. Deflazacort is available in dosage strength of 1, 6, 18, 30 and 36 mg and should not be consumed without a prescription. Take Deflazacort only after you have been instructed by your medical professional/doctor.
Before taking Deflazacort, read the manufacturer’s information leaflet in the pack to assist you better. Also, keep a fixed timing to take this medicine daily. Deflazacort should be taken orally, once or thrice a day depending upon the severity of your situation.
Normally for adults, the dosage ranges from ½ to 3 depending upon the severity of the situation. For children, Deflazacort is prescribed on alternate days. Swallow Deflazacort with water with water and do not consume it by crushing or stirring with water or any liquid food.
Deflazacort tablet is useful in the treatment, control and improvement of following conditions/diseases such as-
- Inflammation of skin and eye
- Muscular disorders such as Arthritis and Rheumatic disorders.
- Skin allergies and severe rash.
- Respiratory diseases such as Asthma.
- Autoimmune Diseases- Sarcoidosis, Autoimmune Hepatitis etc.
Deflazacort can increase the risk of fetal and neonatal adrenal suppression. It is harmful for the placenta. However, one can use Deflazacort during the first trimester with proper medical advice and low dosage. Deflazacort should be completely avoided in the second and third trimester. In case of medical urgency, it’s suggested to go for alternative dosages to Deflazacort during pregnancy.
Deflazacort may not be suitable for people with certain conditions such as-
- People with issues of high blood pressure.
- If you have a cardiac problem/s, you should abstain yourself from consuming Deflazacort.
- Patients with TB (Tuberculosis) are not prescribed Deflazacort.
- People with a hernia or blood clot issues are not suggested Deflazacort.
- If you or your family member has Diabetes or Glaucoma issue, Deflazacort can be lethal.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not consume Deflazacort as it can harm your baby.
- People with Underactive Thyroid, Osteoporosis (thinning of bones) should not consume Deflazacort.
- Patients suffering from stomach ulcer are not suggested Deflazacort.
Deflazacort has many mild to serious side effects-
- Weight gain.
- Dizziness or vertigo.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Gastrointestinal problems such as irritable bowel, loose motion etc.
- Disturbances in Central nervous system.
- Increased thirst and urination.
Hope this article is able to resolve all your queries regardingDeflazacort. Follow Elawoman blog to get regular updates on fertility health and treatments.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.